1.    #1  
    Hey guys. Not sure if this is acceptable practice here but I just ordered some more Boxwave screen protectors (which I love) and entered coupon code: SNOW10PCT and got a 10% discount on a package of three crystal clear screen protectors. I think you actually receive six total. Three of the old style and three of the new style which covers more area.

here's a link in case you're interested.

Pre Screen Protector / Palm Pre Screen Protector / Pre Screen Cover / Palm Pre Screen Cover / Pre Screen Film - ClearTouch Crystal
    /bump for anyone looking for a good deal! Awesome find!
    Great find. Thanks for posting. It looks like they have some very good cases and accessories for the Pre.

But for a LOL go to their Pre Accessories web page here and click on Stylus. This will take you to a handy Palm Pre Stylus (with built-in laser pointer)! What a ground-breaking idea! a STYLUS! What will they think of next? Maybe a stick-on antenna booster? Or a wheeled Pre carrying case?
    Kyocera 6035 > Samsung SPH-i300 > i330 > i500 > Treo 600 > 700p > 755p > PRĒ Minus > Touchpad & FrankenPre2
    I've had the Best Skinz Ever and the Boxwave. I very much prefer the Boxwave. I like that it's repositionable, and after being on my 4th different Pre, it's nice to be able to reuse it on (what seems to me to be) an inevitable replacement.
    Twitter: dullgeek
  5.    #5  
    it's nice to be able to reuse it on (what seems to me to be) an inevitable replacement.[/QUOTE]

Don't I know it lol. That's why I ordered the multi-pack.
    Has anyone experienced the proximity sensor problem (screen won't come on during calls) with the Boxwave screen protector?
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    toddmarg, If you end up having to replace your pre. carefully take off your screen protector so you can reuse it! IF you get any dust on the static side, USE SCOTCH TAPE to take it off. Also to remove the screen protector its best to use a toothpick and apply light pressure to a corner!
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by toddmarg View Post
    Has anyone experienced the proximity sensor problem (screen won't come on during calls) with the Boxwave screen protector?
    No problems to report here.