Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Was over at crackberry.com reading up on the new Bold when I ran across a reference to a Case-Mate fuel case. Looks like the case is a big battery and when you plug the phone in it tops the battery off.

I was going to post a link to the Case-Mate Fuel but I don't have enough posts to do that yet, so give it a Google.

Now since we all KNOW the Pre battery sucks seriously bad, a Case-Mate Fuel for the Pre sounds like the perfect thing. How do you get around having to plug it in, use the Touchstone back.

After posting this I'm going to hit the Case-Mate web site and drop them an email about a Pre Fuel case.

Cheers,
    Wes
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Mkay, the post in the accessories was moved here, cool.
    Last edited by Coldspike; 11/10/2009 at 03:54 PM.
    I would like a genuine touchtone car charger for the pre. I know a couple people have kinda jerry rigged one into their vehicles, but I'm talking about a device with either strong enough magnets or just a clip that while holding the pre to the car inductively charges it.
    <<merged>>

We're sorry, but we try to keep threads located in their appropriate forum.

It's not about where it will get more exposure but keeping things where they belong.

Thanks for your understanding.
    -Berd
    Just call me Berd.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    I second that! A Touchstone car charger would be sweet. I've been thinking about getting another Touchstone to take apart and see what all I can do with it.

Cheers,
    Wes