1.    #1  
    I've been using the Seidio 2600 for the past few months. Love it. Recently I've been having a problem where my phone will just shut off. It only happens when I carry it in my front pocket, when I leave it sitting around the house it's fine. I switched back to the stock battery and haven't had it shut off once. The 2600 seems lots looser than the stock battery. Has anyone else had this problem? Suggested fixes? Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by needapre
    I've been using the Seidio 2600 for the past few months. Love it. Recently I've been having a problem where my phone will just shut off. It only happens when I carry it in my front pocket, when I leave it sitting around the house it's fine. I switched back to the stock battery and haven't had it shut off once. The 2600 seems lots looser than the stock battery. Has anyone else had this problem? Suggested fixes? Thanks in advance.
    Hello,

Thank you for your support and we are sorry about your experience! Please PM us your order information and we will be more than happy to see what we can do for you!

Regards,
    I am having the same problem but I purchased my battery through Amazon. Is there a fix for this problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by artlockwood69
    I am having the same problem but I purchased my battery through Amazon. Is there a fix for this problem?
    Hi artlockwood69,

After one month has passed since you purchased your product from Amazon.com, we will take care of the replacement.

Please PM us and we will see what we can do.

Regards,

Seidio
    Weird the Seidio 2600 actually solved my battery shut off issue.
    It seems to fit better than stock
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Hi everyone, I had the exact same problem. Infact my battery level would read 95% and still the phone would just shut off, luckily I had another Pre and switched the batterys out only to figure out it was a battery issue and NOT hardware. I bought my battery directly from seido and PM'd them the problem. I had a new battery in a little over a week. Of course I would rather have the battery working correctly, however the customer service Seido has been providing has been excellent. If you have not already pm'd customer service, do so now, and put in the stock battery while you are waiting for your new ones to arrive.
    My 2600 battery died and I can't charge it in my pre. When this happend in the past I would charge is in my old Centro but I no longer have the centro lying around. Is this an issues with WebOs or the battery? Am I going to have to buy a batter charger to solve this problem? This is not a happy experience. The first time this happend the great folks at Treo Central sent me a new battery and I later learned the trick of using the Centro. What am I do to now?
    Peace,

DWash
    im having the same issue but my battery didn come from seidio
    The battery started charging again. After several attempts of getting the lightening bolt and the red line, my battery is working again.
    I shut the device down by selecting replace battery. When I put the 2600 in the red line appeared. I pulled the battery out and waited 30 sec and replaced it. I walked away and came back about 30 mins later and the battery was at 10% and charging.
    Peace,

DWash
    My 2600 was shutting off while in my front pocket also. I have contacted Seidio 3 different times on this issue and still don't have a response from the correct department. If this was a Palm product I would have had a new battery in my hand weeks ago.