Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    I've been using the Innocase since I got my pre. I've heard many complaints about the tabs breaking off but I thought it was user error or abuse; however the other day, my tabs broke.

The case itself is very nice, however they need to fix this issue.

I've tried contacting Seidio about my issue both through this forum and through their website, no luck. What's up with this?
    You could have just posted this in the other Seidio thread ya know!?

Secondly, If you contacted Seidio then they will get back to you. You said it was just the other day, it usually takes them a little while to get through their customer comment tickets. You should have gotten an e-mail if you contacted them through their site. If you didn't get an e-mail from them with a confirmation ticket, then you did something wrong being that they ask you for your e-mail when you fill out the comment form.

So hang tight, they will reply back to you.

I never experienced such great customer service like I have with Seidio!
    Quote Originally Posted by lilboi View Post
    I've been using the Innocase since I got my pre. I've heard many complaints about the tabs breaking off but I thought it was user error or abuse; however the other day, my tabs broke.

The case itself is very nice, however they need to fix this issue.

I've tried contacting Seidio about my issue both through this forum and through their website, no luck. What's up with this?
    Hopefully you have better luck than some of us have had getting issues resolved.
    Global Posts
    672 Global Posts
    I had the same issue and Seidio replaced it promptly. I've always had excellent customer service from Seidio and I'm in Canada!
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Still not luck. Starting to think they're not going to respond until I keep emailing (which seems counter productive).
    Global Posts
    672 Global Posts
    You started this thread on a Saturday afternoon and it is now 6am on Monday morning. Did you expect to receive a response on the weekend? Patience please!
    Quote Originally Posted by Quintus View Post
    You started this thread on a Saturday afternoon and it is now 6am on Monday morning. Did you expect to receive a response on the weekend? Patience please!

As a person who would have bought their product I would! Most companies are open on weekends.
    Global Posts
    672 Global Posts
    Let me spell out my experience with Seidio. First, I sent an e-mail indicating that a tab had broken off the front part of the Innocase. I waited 3-4 BUSINESS days and then decided to call them direct to make sure they received my original e-mail. Spoke to someone in customer service who looked up my account and indicated that a replacement front cover was being shipped out. 1 week later I received my replacement cover. I think that's pretty good customer service.

This is the second time that I had to replace a Seidio product (first was a couple of years ago when my GPS unit malfunctioned 9 months after original purchase) and this is the second time that I had no problems whatsoever with the exchange.

Seidio is a good company. As for customer service reps working on weekends, I'm pretty sure that the only part of the company that would be open on weekends would be the sales department. In any event, you can't really fault a company for not responding to an e-mail on the weekend! I repeat, have some patience before you start flaming a company for poor customer service.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    I submitted the RMA request through their website to them Monday (11/2), stating that the case I bought 8/18 had the tabs break off. I got a response 11/3 saying a replacement was being shipped and it arrived at my work last Friday (11/6).

That is stellar service right there.
    it's not just seidio that has this tab breaking off problem. most of other palm pre hard cases seem to have a issue with this.. .
    Just received my third replacement innocase from Seidio two days ago. Originally purchased it in July. If you CALL them, they will promptly replace the broken one. You may have to submit a RMA via their website first which will take a couple of days to get a response.
    FYI
    Quote Originally Posted by pops3rd View Post
    Just received my third replacement innocase from Seidio two days ago. Originally purchased it in July. If you CALL them, they will promptly replace the broken one.
    Yeah, with another one that will promptly break.
    It's my understanding that the Seidio case only comes with a 6 month warranty. Is that correct? If so, it doesn't seem like a good investment to spend this much money on something that will inevitably break with no replacement at the 6 month mark.
    Then don't buy it.

I'm happy with mine. The tabs broke once when i dropped the phone from 3 ft. I emailed them, and they sent a replacement unit within a week of me emailing them.
    Quote Originally Posted by turbooxide View Post
    Then don't buy it.

I'm happy with mine. The tabs broke once when i dropped the phone from 3 ft. I emailed them, and they sent a replacement unit within a week of me emailing them.
    Too late, I already bought it. I'm waiting for Seidio to respond to my broken tab, and hopefully issue a timely replacement. I thought it was a one year warranty. I guess not after reading their website.
    Be careful where you purchase your Innocase from. I ordered one through Amazon, and it would seem as a result I am not getting any assistance with my broken case. Been waiting 2 1/2 weeks to hear back from their Warranty department.