1.    #1  
    I do not want to spend 50+ dollars and I do not care about the extra bulge. Which one should I choose? I need a battery that will get me through a 12 hour day until I can reach a charger.
    well I would suggest the seidio 2600 mAh battery.. u can get it for 49 bucks at amazon..

I use bout 100 text a day...1 hr of surfing..bout 20 mins of calling.. etc.. and 9 hours later im only at bout 70% to 75%..and thats with email set to as they deliver...

also for me..the extra bulge make the whole phone easier to hold and type on..

hope that helps ya..
    i have the 2600 seidio, seems to do the job on a 12 hour shift for me.

IF I can do it over, I would probably get the ebay $22 or so floating around on the forum.
    whatever you get ,get seidio its the best as far as this forum goes.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Remember in making your decision that you won't be able to use the Touchstone with anything above the Mugen 1400. Some people don't care, but while I wouldn't mind a little extra bulk, lack of Touchstone compatibility is an absolute deal breaker for me.
    I have to agree Seidio 2600. I work at a place that has very crappy reception so it drains the battery, playing MP3's, email, IM's and all the locate me features are ON, and I use My Tether and I could easily last 12+ hours with this battery, I no longer have to look at the % or battery level any longer. Plus the thickness helps with typing for me. I don't miss the touchstone...

Adam
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    i have the 2600 seidio, seems to do the job on a 12 hour shift for me.

IF I can do it over, I would probably get the ebay $22 or so floating around on the forum.
    why is that? And what battery are you referring to?
    Search the forum for "2250mAh extended battery on eBay." Or, just scroll down until you find it.
    I bought the same battery (I believe) from a Saint Paul, Minnesota seller on ebay. It was $22.99 shipped. Found it by searching ebay for:

2250mAh Li-ion Battery Palm Pre

The battery is said to be manufactured by Cameronsino
  9.    #9  
    how many hours does it last?
    The 2250 mAh battery is giving me approximately twice the time of the stock battery.

Recently, I have adjusted the phone's setting for everything that has been recommended on the forum for extending the battery life of the Pre and that has significantly extended the life of the battery too.

I've been using the Battery Monitor for the past 12 hours of very light usage with the 2250 mAh battery and it says I have 100 hours battery remaining.