Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I put these on last night and am now ready to take them off only 12 hours later.

As you can see in the pics the screen protector does not sit flush with the edges of the Pre since they are curved. This creates a 2mm dust magnet bezel all the way around the face of the phone. Slipping it in/out of my pocket all morning has made it distasteful to my eye.

The anti-glare coating itself is fantastic though. Its as close to oleophobic as it gets for 6 bucks. If this screen protector was just designed better--meaning cut by 2mm all the way around-- it would be great accessory to my Pre.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    You can't see it because my lens isn't a macro but that opaque white bezel is made up of 70% dust.
    I hope this is the leader of the site who posted this. Let me tell you about my experience with foreverfitter. After 1 order, TERRIBLE. I saw some good reviews on the screens with some complaints but it was worth it for the price. I purchase 4x anti glare screen shields for my palm pre. 2 weeks go by and still no delivery. I message the seller labeled urbanmonkey. It says there will be an answer within a business day. No answer for a week. I sent 3 more over the next week. Still not 1 answer. I then decide to call the customers service #(323) 881-9202. It rings and then says the line has been disconnected. ***!!. I then email the official site email. Still no reply. After a few days I decide to call the cust. service # again. This time someone with a spanish accent picks up and tells me I have the wrong #. This is all insane. This is my last resort...the forums and im seriuosly copying and pasting this message all over palm pre forums to let people know to not order from this site. It is seriously like a scam. I just want my screen protectors, thats it. Foreverfitters if you want to contact me to resolve my order email me
    Quote Originally Posted by Evanblive91 View Post
    Foreverfitters if you want to contact me to resolve my order email me
    How did you pay for them? File a dispute with your credit card company/paypal/whatever.

Edit: The Better Business Bureau rates them a "D" ... looks like you got screwed....although they only have 1 complaint in the last 36 months from what I can tell.

Forever Fitters - BBB rating
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    They redesigned the anti-glare screen protectors so there is no more dreaded "lip". I received mine for free after 2 weeks of receiving the ones I showed above. That was pretty cool of them since I wasn't expecting it.

Evanblive91, pehaps your order was processed about the same time they were redesigning it. I got my order about a week after I placed it so shipping was slow to begin with. Did you get it by now?
    yea i did with paypal, and paypal refunded me. Apparently not even they could contact foreverfitters.
    BBB rates them a F now too