1.    #1  
    To the pixi? Im getting one for my wife and ive been looking at maybe getting a hero...but i do luv my pre, just got a larger batt and its a awesome phone...wondering if i should hold out for a 'pre 2' if that ever comes.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    The Pixi is a step down. Its like going from a Treo Pro to a Centro.

I can't wait for the 1.3.1 update and the next iteration of the Pre (hopefully in June).
  3.    #3  
    but the way it looks like it will fit in hand as well as having more than she will need in the way of extras might be a perfect fit for her.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    What phone does she have now? Your original post mentions switching from a Pre. If she doesn't have a Pre now and you want to get a Pixi I say go for it. I hope the Pixi has better hardware than the Pre. My Pre is the most plastic-y phone I've used ever since the Nokia 8200.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    You should be fine. If you are that worried that you might have messed it up. You can do a security wipe and then enter the info manually like you had planned on to begin with.
    Im keeping my Pre! I love the phone so far. Homebrew community and GREAT! Pretty good support forums here for new people! Can't ask for anything better! I'm waiting for the next gen Pre. I'm sure it will only go up from here! For me anyways!
    keepin my pre!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I added a hero to my family account to go along with my pre and between both I finally have the perfect phone I have been looking for.
    Fred
    I added a hero to my family account to go along with my pre and between both I finally have the perfect phone I have been looking for.
    Fred
    Might have considered switching but no WiFi is a deal killer.