1.    #1  
    I purchased a SEIDO burgandy case for my Pre and one of the tabs broke off the front cover, was out of 30 day PreCentral.net warranty so contacted SEIDO and was told by a rep to email receipt for replacement. That was last month. How long does it take to drop a case in a bubble rap envelope and mail to my house. Hhhhhhmmmmmmm Buyer Beware
    Look at the bright side, if they had sent you a replacement case a month ago, it would also have broken tabs by now.
    maybe your messages aren't getting through because you don't know how to spell their name correctly?
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    I called over a month ago too. My front tabs never fit snug and finally broke off. Was told a replacement will be sent out & never heard anything. But Seidio has always been reliable, they just need to improve there CS in returns & replacements.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigan
    I purchased a SEIDO burgandy case for my Pre and one of the tabs broke off the front cover, was out of 30 day PreCentral.net warranty so contacted SEIDO and was told by a rep to email receipt for replacement. That was last month. How long does it take to drop a case in a bubble rap envelope and mail to my house. Hhhhhhmmmmmmm Buyer Beware
    Hi bigan,

We apologize for the delay in getting you a replacement; it should have already been mailed to you!

Please PM us your order information and we will see what we are able to do for you.

Have a wonderful day!

Regards,

Seidio