Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Hi guys,

I'm thinking of investing in a Seidio Innocase (the regular one) for my Palm Pre, and was wondering if any of you own one. If so, it would be great if you could post up some pictures of yours. It would be very helpful as I'm trying to decide on a color.

Thanks!
    Your best bet is to steer clear of this case. Do a forum search, you will see many people that have this case and end up with broken tabs. Seidio replaces the case only to have the tabs break again and again. The Innocase is junk.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    I just did a search and it seems like a ton of people are having this problem.

Thanks for letting me know, and I guess I had better hold off until they fix this problem.

Interestingly, when I was in online chat with Seidio and asked them if they were developing new cases for the Palm Pre or if they were improving preexisting ones, they told me that they were not and did not intend to...
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Don't waste your money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldones View Post
    Don't waste your money.
    i like my case it works great ,and yes one of the tabs broke right after i slung it from about six foot on to the pavement lol. and the best part is they still replaced it. even after i said it was my own fault. but anyways the case saved my phone from being scratched broken or damaged and im happy with it
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Get the sprint case if you can! Still works with the TS and it does not snap onto the phone it self. Easy to take off and put on. Plus its safe to say it works with all skins and screen protectors that I have seen.
    I have a nice bright red one and like it. No tab issues. I lost my stock case and this was the nicest one to replace it at the time that didn't cost over 50 bucks. (I had pre-ordered months before it came out and the release was delayed).
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joshewah View Post
    I have a nice bright red one and like it. No tab issues. I lost my stock case and this was the nicest one to replace it at the time that didn't cost over 50 bucks. (I had pre-ordered months before it came out and the release was delayed).
    Just for interest's sake do you mind posting a couple of pictures? Really appreciate it if you could.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    try the body glove case! I sent seido first cause I had planned on getting a touchstone well I droped my phone 2x due to the tabs breaking & the phone slip put of the case. I went ahead and got a bodyglove unon a forum recomendation & I loose touchstone usage bit it is 1 tough case! Droped phone 3x not a scratch onthe phone but do note I find it hard to hit the top row of keys with the case on & it is a tight fit. Pain to get on & off but once it is on no poping of feven witj a good drop. My old seido case poped off every bump or drop.
    Global Posts
    412 Global Posts
    I have the Seidio case in the blue. I like the case, but when I dropped my phone this morning, the front piece just flew off. How can it protect it if it comes off when dropped?

I don't like the Sprint cases cause they are ugly and too big. I'll check out some others.

The blue Seidio case IS pretty, though. It has a blue-purple dazzle sheen to it, but not shiny-reflective. Picture blue and purple sand mixed together. Kind of like that.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade? -Trent Reznor
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    I love mine. I have it in black. The tabs are all still in place. I had bought another case very similar to the innocase, but it made my phone look so big and bulky and cheap. So I ended up getting the real deal. No issues yet.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetneas View Post
    I love mine. I have it in black. The tabs are all still in place. I had bought another case very similar to the innocase, but it made my phone look so big and bulky and cheap. So I ended up getting the real deal. No issues yet.
    Pictures would be great! How long have you had it by the way and do you use the Touchstone with it?
    Hey MXU, I have an innocase and I even did a Video Review on it. I figured seeing video would better depict the product than taking pictures.

Here's the link...

YouTube - TheOpusFuller's Channel

Let people say what they will about Innocase. Truth be told, they are a great company and put out a slick and stylish product for the Palm Pre and their customer service is top notch!!! If you have any issues they will do their best to help you out. If you get a faulty case or something happens, 9 out of 10 chances, they will replace it for you. I'm actually waiting on a replacement as we speak. Had some shipping problems since I recently moved to NYC.

I say go for the Innocase! Definitely worth it and it looks REALLY nice on the PRE.

I also just purchased the Sprint Slider Case. I'm loving it. People say it's too bulky but I actually like how it fits on my Pre. Perhaps I will do a full video review of the Sprint Case next.
    I've got a blue one as well, and love it! Two months and counting without tab issues. Have you searched this forum? I asked for pictures a while back, and someone was nice enough to post a LOT of pictures.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    I bought an unlocked motorola v3 cingular phone but my sim card is cellularone but my service is thru at&t. I can not access the web or recieve picture mail. Please help!
    its poping off when dropped? well its protecting the phone though right??? i mean the phone did not break right?? i mean your phone still works right?? if so then the case has done exactly what its supposed to do,protect the pre! you know protect the pre save the world!!! ha !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    248 Global Posts
    Before you buy it, remember that even though it will work with the Touchstone, the magnetic attachment is very, very weak. It takes a concentrated effort to insure it is attached AND in a charging position. And it doesn't take but a tiny bump to knock it out of position or for it to completely fall off of the stone.

I vote for BLUE also. Sorry no pics at this time.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    I have the burgandy one and looks and works great. No tab issues. I have had zero problems with touchstone- have 2. Attaches easily every time and charges. Also have the holster that is designed for it with the headphone jack accessable. The inward facing holster is great at protecting the Pre. Have not dealt with custumer service as no problems
  19. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    I have had no issues with mine.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Any word on Seidio improving the cases further? I don't see it being too difficult for them to add a magnet on the back of it or just have a cutout on the back for the touchstone (wouldn't mind the Palm logo showing either).

To those of you with broken tabs... does it happen mainly when you take the phone on and off? I don't plan on taking the case off that often if at all...