1.    #1  
    Issues I am having are:

phone looses connectivity when the headset is closed and reopened and had to be re-paired.

looses connectivity in the middle of use

any ideas or other users using the same headset?
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Sorry for being a month and a half late to respond, but I have 2 pre's and 2 VMX 100, great headsets.

Here's what I've found, the re-pairing issue seems to be when you tell the phone to end the call, instead of using the built-in functionality of the headset to end the call (fold the boom mic closed) When you open/close the mic to connect/disconnect the headset, it works perfectly. As soon as you tell the Pre to do it, it breaks the sync...

Don't have an answer to why, still searching google..
  3.    #3  
    ill try it, but it seems that when I close and open the mic, it doesnt resync.so I have to always leave the mic open, which kills the battery. So when you open your mic it syncs all the time no problems?
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    I am having a problem with this pair. pre did connect VMX in first pairing but not from 2nd time. it even does not pair up anymore although VMX is still listed in the bluetooth preference in pre. Weired.

Please help!!
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by compnetbobby View Post
    ill try it, but it seems that when I close and open the mic, it doesnt resync.so I have to always leave the mic open, which kills the battery. So when you open your mic it syncs all the time no problems?
    Not quiet what I meant. The pairing and sync relationship works perfectly, as expected/documented for all the features EXCEPT one scenario:
    If you hang up/someone else hangs up a call, while you are on your Bluetooth headset, you can keep it on your ear, make another call without problem the pair still works. However, if you CLOSE the headset AFTER a call is hung up, this breaks the relationship in a way that the Pre thinks it's still active.

The only workaround for this, is if you are done with your calls, and you have to close your headset, you must turn the bluetooth radio off, wait, on. For it to automatically re-pair the next time you OPEN the headset (this is the expected functionality)

If however, you close the headset WHILE in a call, it will properly end the call, and the relationship, allowing you to open it at a later time and it will automatically pair as expected.

Quote Originally Posted by yoshivan View Post
    I am having a problem with this pair. pre did connect VMX in first pairing but not from 2nd time. it even does not pair up anymore although VMX is still listed in the bluetooth preference in pre. Weired.

Please help!!
    Do the suggested above. Close the headset. Turn bluetooth off, wait 15 seconds Turn bluetooth on. Wait until the Bluetooth icon is grey WITHOUT the grey circle around it. Open the headset, the icon should turn white or black with the grey circle around it.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    I've noticed something... it seems to work correctly on 1.3.5
    I'll need to do some more testing with the Wife's Pre just to verify...
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    I just installed webOS 1.4.0 and noticed that connecting to VMX100 is automated now!
    so i do not have to connect them manually anymore!! I LOVE IT!!
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Confirming that this is partially broken in 1.3.5, but is entirely fixed in 1.4.0 and above.