1.    #1  
    So I have been wondering for a while. I would really like to get a significant extension on battery life without sacrificing the over all functionality of the pre. I don't mine a little more bulk but here is my main issue. I am a college student who spends a lot of time writing papers. I enjoy listening to music on my pre while I do it. But seeing as I use a laptop, plugging the pre into it could cause slow down which I do not like. So I have been fighting with myself, Over all I would like to be able to forget to charge my pre once in a while and not have to fight with my car charger. at the same time I would like to get a touch stone charger just to make my life a little easier while writing papers or reading ect. Seeing as I can't decide I need help is there a middle ground? can I have my touchstone, and extend my battery life too?
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    Plugging in your Pre to your laptop shouldn't slow it down at all. All it's doing is using your laptop's battery to charge your Pre's battery. There's no data transferring between your computer and the phone unless you tell it to.
    uh, im gonna go wildcard on this one and ask why you just dont use your laptop for music?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by chud311 View Post
    uh, im gonna go wildcard on this one and ask why you just dont use your laptop for music?
    Well I need my laptop for **** xD.

No the head phone jack on my laptop does not work, it does on my pre.
    ****= ****