Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    My friend has the nv3 and his phone when you have it on bluetooth he can listen to his music and videos through the bluetooth... I tried to do that and it didnt work i can online make calls with it but no music or videos... Is it just the pre or do i need a different bluetooth????????????????
    No it does not work. You need bluetooth headphones if you want that functionality. Bluetooth, if I'm not mistaken, hasn't been opened by Palm for that type of functionality, as far I know. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    No it does not work. You need bluetooth headphones if you want that functionality. Bluetooth, if I'm not mistaken, hasn't been opened by Palm for that type of functionality, as far I know. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
    oh ok then tanx ill just go buy the ones that are like 100 dollars then lol
    bluetooth headphones will work with the pre as long as their stereo headphones. I have a motorola bluetooth H700 that only works for calls but my stereo Motorola S9's play music perfectly.I can leave my Pre docked on the touchstone and listen to pandora from across the room no promblem
    has to be A2DP to work i have jabra 8040 and it works fine

Fred
    I have a bluetooth helmet and the Pre works with it, i just don't have the distance that i should so tomorrow (hopefully) i'm going to go down to sprint and warranty my phone for a new one. if you look in other threads there are people that use the Pre with BT headsets and in their cars n such so the pre should be able to. it i knew where my BT Headset charger was i would go find out n report but it is also a couple years old.

I would verify that you have the current software version and maybe see if someone at work has a BT headset that you can pair with to tset and see if it'll work. good luck!!!