Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    I am getting a Pre today. I have heard about the battery life a lot. I have a Centro currently and have often run out of power late in the day. I bought an additional regular battery as to not be wider than necessary and then found a nice side leather case that had a pouch inside designed for business cards I believe. I used the pouch to hold the spare battery, was a nearly perfect solution. (Only perfect one would be a batter that would easily last all day.). I have searched quite a lot to find a similar case for the Pre but have not found one. Does anyone know where such a case could be found?

Thanks for any help. Great community here!
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Have you taken a look at the organizer cases in the precentral store? I'm sure there's something for you there.
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Thanks a lot for your reply! I looked at those and as much of an organizer nut I am, I was very tempted, but they look too big. I almost pulled the trigger, thinking I could keep other items handy, but in the end decided against those as all I need is just a little pouch to house the extra battery.

But thank you once again for your post, I really appreciate that!
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    I may have finally found what I was looking for here. I can't see the internal pouch, but it sounds good.