Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    hi this is my first post but i thought i would share some pics of a custom case i made for my pre from an otterbox series 1000 waterproof case and an igrip pre mount. I think it is kinda cool though a bit on the side of over kill.

please let me know what you think. i also have some pics of a camera macro lense mount i made which might interest you, i will post that later.

note: i must post 10 times to place a link i will do that quickly and then post my images(rediculous!)
    Quote Originally Posted by thugpipe View Post
    note: i must post 10 times to place a link i will do that quickly and then post my images(rediculous!)
    Its meant to keep spammers from flooding the forums with malicious links and bad photos.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    i know i know but i am frustrated because the world shoud be revolving around me right?

well here are the photos:
    palm pre otterbox - a set on Flickr
    Dude..that thing is BadAss..Lol over kill is an understatement that is bomb proof very nice..
    My HTC Evo Is Great...
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    That's pretty damn cool.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    thanks! glad you guys like it.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    if any of you are interested here is my macro lense adapter and a few example pics i took with it.

my pre macro lense - a set on Flickr
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Very cool, both of these. I am sure there are others who would like to put their hands on them.

Jeff
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    well if anyone wants more detailed instructions on making either one I would be more than happy to post them.