1.    #1  
    Has anyone else ran into the problem of different charging rates from different touchstones? I charged my Pre before going to bed, used it for a while, went to sleep and went to work in the morning. I charged my Pre on my 2nd touchstone at work and found that it charges a faster than at home! See the pic attached (Battery Monitor App used; I highly recommend it). The attached pic has two blue parallel lines added to show how much faster the battery charged at work.

What gives, a defective touchstone or is it the phone?? Please help.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Perhaps your phone signal is not as strong at home as it is at your work, so the Pre was working harder to keep the signal?
    That would be my guess. Weaker 3G/Wi-Fi. That and the charging rates aren't astronomically different. Might also have to do with the positioning of the Pre on the TS?
    ...and there could be a difference based on voltage going into the charger, which might make the difference between, say, 1000mA and 1100mA going to the Touchstone.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer