Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    GoGoStand: it goes where you go!

I just wanted to share my experiences with this stand I bought a couple of days ago.

Its only 5 bucks with free shipping and it arrives in just 2 days. The stand was designed with the iPhone in mind but it fits the Pre and other phones just fine. Its great for watching video podcasts and movies on the Pre. Best of all it folds (or unfolds) flat to a size of a business card so you can put it in your wallet.

The only bad thing about this item is that they're hardly ever in stock. I wound up getting stuck with a shimmering purple stand because that's all they had left at the time. Nonetheless, its an awesome must-have accessory.
    Very nifty. Thanks for sharing!
    I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but isn't this basically just a credit card with notches cut into it? Looks like something anyone could make on their own with one of those fake CCs you sometimes get with applications and a hobby knife.
    I gotta admit.....it's pretty cool.
    great idea, buying a bunch for me and friends, ***** sold out
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but isn't this basically just a credit card with notches cut into it?
    Yes and that's the beauty of it. Something simple, functional and cheap. The fact that they are out of stock implies that people like the idea.
    I'm still using this one (3 years old). The profile would need updating for Pre.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tr...imple-diy.html
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but isn't this basically just a credit card with notches cut into it? Looks like something anyone could make on their own with one of those fake CCs you sometimes get with applications and a hobby knife.
    You could make one yourself but it would probably take me an hour. I'd rather pay the 5 bucks and save the time.

Anyway, I just wanted to share the nifty find.
    They're back in stock!
    Quote Originally Posted by envador View Post
    They're back in stock!
    Thanks...just picked one up!
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Another why didn't I think of that.
    Just ordered two!
    They are versatile, and durable. I've used mine many times, and there is no sign of breakage. But for a flat-out $5, I can afford to replace it if it does ever wear out or break.
    It really is a cool idea. I could see a info-mercial in the future with that SHam-wow guy screaming at us. "Are ya following me camera guy"!