1.    #1  
    Hi, I have a Pre with the 2600 extended battery. I'm looking for the best horizontal side case that will fit it. I've seen the Seidio one, but it is a little expensive. Does anybody have a recommendation for a side case that has elastic sides to fit? Thanks in advance for any help!
    Quote Originally Posted by Foolforfood View Post
    Hi, I have a Pre with the 2600 extended battery. I'm looking for the best horizontal side case that will fit it. I've seen the Seidio one, but it is a little expensive. Does anybody have a recommendation for a side case that has elastic sides to fit? Thanks in advance for any help!
    I'm very interested also.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    I just tried a side case that I used with my PPC-6700/6800 and it worked as I just received my new extended battery. The was a generic case that I got from a Verizon store, but they were also available on line.
    I am looking for a snap-in holster for mine though.
    Quote Originally Posted by csquare View Post
    I just tried a side case that I used with my PPC-6700/6800 and it worked as I just received my new extended battery. The was a generic case that I got from a Verizon store, but they were also available on line.
    I am looking for a snap-in holster for mine though.
    I would prefer a snap on holster also, but Seidio replied to an email I sent saying:

"Thank you for your inquiry at Seidioonline. We will have an entire line of products for the Palm Pre. Unfortunately, we currently do not have any more information or ETA for the Innocase Holster compatible with the extended battery. Please email (I DON't HAVE ENOGH POSTS TO SHOW THEIR EMAIL ADDY)for future updates on those products. "

Hopefully we'll get happy news about a holster soon.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Thanks for the update needapre! I will enter their advisement list!