Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    So with my initial pre, i bought the zagg, and fitted the screen cover. It was a pain in the *** to install but i did it. Though i felt it wasnt that clear, and it made the screen stick a little when touching it. Was wondering if anyone had tried the bodygaurdz, so i know which one to buy when i buy my pre again.

For those who were wondering from the last thread i made, i sold it for 550...yeah you read that right
    Best Skins Ever. Best Skins Ever, Inc. Home Page. Same quality, much cheaper.
    Neither, Phantomskinz FTW !!!!!!!!!!
    I think they are all very similar, but Bodyguardz customer service is excellent. I actually sent mine by Fedex to Utah to have them install it.
    They are all the same.

See how many people take issue with this.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by luvmyq9c View Post
    Neither, Phantomskinz FTW !!!!!!!!!!
    Totally agree so much better then "best skins ever", just buy them while on sale, very very close to feeling like a naked pre
    I would go with either bodyguardz or phantomskinz. I've used both and they're pretty much the same. Just go with the one that's cheaper. The only thing I didn't like about the invisibleshield is that the orange peel appearance is much more noticeable; same with the BSE.
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    phantomskinz
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    I use and like bodyguardz. -m
    Found a Bodyguardz kiosk at my local mall. I haven't heard very good things about Zagg, not to mention they are the most expensive. Anyway, I decided to have them install it. Cost me $25 for full wrap. But what sold we was the lifetime replacement.
    Bestskinsever gets my vote as they have terrific customer service and the most competitively priced product on the market.
    Bodyguardz
    What happened to Boxwave? They used to be the premier screen protector manufacturer since the EARLY Treo days...

How could a zagg, invisishield, bodyguards, phantomskinz, etc. be any better than Boxwave?
    I didn't like zagg either, so i switched to phantom skinz and I've been happy with it.

It isnt grippy at all and feels like your still touching the touch screen
    Treo 700wx > Treo 755p > Treo 800w > IPhone 3g > Treo Pro > Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypetey View Post
    They are all the same.
    Not true. Zagg was too thick (yes its a minute amount but noticeable) has an orange tint to it, is over priced, hard to install and too grippy for the front. (it was actually kinda a good grippyness on the back but you can't just buy the back piece)
    Phantom Skinz rule! ***** proof to install because you actully submerge the entire piece in water and it easily slides around for that perfect fit. (just be extra extra clean with your hands and install area) It loses no sensitivity on the touch screen and they are always running internet specials. I recently received 2 complete (front & back) kits for about $16 and it only took 3 days to arrive in the mail. Never tried BG but I've been 100% happy with PS.
    Get Phantom Skinz. I made a thread about my PS experience. Hope it helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshyz View Post
    Not true. Zagg was too thick (yes its a minute amount but noticeable) has an orange tint to it, is over priced, hard to install and too grippy for the front. (it was actually kinda a good grippyness on the back but you can't just buy the back piece)
    Phantom Skinz rule! ***** proof to install because you actully submerge the entire piece in water and it easily slides around for that perfect fit. (just be extra extra clean with your hands and install area) It loses no sensitivity on the touch screen and they are always running internet specials. I recently received 2 complete (front & back) kits for about $16 and it only took 3 days to arrive in the mail. Never tried BG but I've been 100% happy with PS.
    I was being sarcastic. Anyway, I have had Zagg shields on everything I have (electronics wise that is). I have never seen this orange tint, nor any of the other issues mentioned.

I won't bash Phantom Skinz though because I received one of them for free for an Ipod and they seem good as well.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    They are not all the same, not even close. Phantom Skinz FTW!
    Anybody compared PhantomSkinz to Boxwave?
    I've been using InvisibleShields on everything for the last four years. iPods, PSPs, Zunes, Sansas, Pres, Nintendo DSs.... I have to say, though: after being asked to try Phantomskinz, I will never go back to Zagg! Even before I peeled the PS off it's backing sheets, I could tell the difference in texture; the PS is SMOOTH! I was always skeptical about everyone who made that claim on these forums; not any more. Their patterns are also easier to work with than Zaggs when you install.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast