1.    #1  
    Hi , does anyone know other batteries besides the Seido 1350mAH, i think there are other alternatives , i have heard of the mugen power battery , but i havent heard any feedback on the battery performance, its also out of stock...........
    Last edited by chippez; 10/24/2009 at 06:57 PM.
    ""YOU DONīT GET IT ,DO YOU!""
    look up mugen and amzer
  3.    #3  
    Thanks , i will check it out . mugen i knew but the other one , no......
    There is a fairly big thread discussing the Mugen (and later on the Amzer) extended batteries at around the mAH and size you are wanting on the main accessory board:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...d-battery.html
    From those mythical lands beyond the great USA...

It is a convergence device not mankind's disc/filmography.
  5.    #5  
    That one is OUT OF STOCK, but thanks , as for azmer ,i couldn't find any ....

Thanks for the link ....
    I got a mugen but haven't had a chance to try it yet. Packaging looks very cheap so I hope it doesn't blow up! Delivery was very quick though, especially considering the postal strikes
    could you tell me why you dont want the sedio coz i am looking for a slightly larger battery but not one with larger back cover
    UK PRE USER
    I got a mugen 1350mAH because it was cheaper ($30 instead of $45) and they're pretty much the same as far as I can tell.
    Theese extended batteries need also a bigger cover?
    only the 2000+ ones 1300 normally don't need one
    UK PRE USER
    the standard battery is only 1150 mAh according to google (my battery doesnt say anything at the back)....which is pretty weak.....
    anybody brought a new battery from the UK?
    i just brought a touchstone for Ģ25 delivered online! (was an ebay auction).....
    so will replacement batteries work well with the touchstone?
    I offered him a tenner for that touchstone, he said it was an insult
    Quote Originally Posted by danceswithferrets View Post
    I offered him a tenner for that touchstone, he said it was an insult
    lol
    i offered 15, he said no, so i offered 20, he said no, so i offered 25 and he said yes! its still half the price of the item in the shops, now im just waiting for it to arrive!
    Quote Originally Posted by peabrain View Post
    lol
    i offered 15, he said no, so i offered 20, he said no, so i offered 25 and he said yes! its still half the price of the item in the shops, now im just waiting for it to arrive!
    Interesting, I odered one from a trader in HK at Ģ32 a week before I got the Pre, it arrived the same day as the Pre and has been working fine. Ģ25 sounds high for 2nd hand but I guess it had never been used so isn't too bad. I hope there wasn't postage on top of that or you may have ended up paying more than me.

I'm considering getting a 2nd one but if I do I want a charger and cable too as I have yet to find another combination which works for the touchstone. Fortunately the Proporta recoiling travel cables (at Ģ2.50 each incl postage) work well for USB port charging but I do so like the touchstone...
    Quote Originally Posted by andyhurley View Post
    Interesting, I odered one from a trader in HK at Ģ32 a week before I got the Pre, it arrived the same day as the Pre and has been working fine. Ģ25 sounds high for 2nd hand but I guess it had never been used so isn't too bad. I hope there wasn't postage on top of that or you may have ended up paying more than me.

I'm considering getting a 2nd one but if I do I want a charger and cable too as I have yet to find another combination which works for the touchstone. Fortunately the Proporta recoiling travel cables (at Ģ2.50 each incl postage) work well for USB port charging but I do so like the touchstone...
    25 was including postage, i saw the ones on ebay for the touchstone from china, but i was worried it might not be original :S , even though the pre itself is made in china