1.    #1  
    Is there a patch or way to send these things just like we use to on Palm OS? I know you can do it through email, but what about SMS or jsut a straight transfer?
  2. jut
    Haven't found a way to send through bluetooth (dont think its possible right now) but you've always been able to send pics via sms and theres a patch to send audio & video via sms. no patch to send apps.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    sms can do the audio and video quite well, check on those patches in preware
  4.    #4  
    Ok thanks. For the sms video/audio patch. How do you use it. Is it in the drop down menu or is it suppose to have the option right there on the screen.
  5.    #5  
    Nevermind I figured it out.
    How did u get it to work i cant send audio files...i have the patch...get error ur device is full.........please help!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wgram77 View Post
    How did u get it to work i cant send audio files...i have the patch...get error ur device is full.........please help!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I get the same error. Does anybody know why?
    Where is this patch at? I have some kind of patch...but audio is not present in what I can send.
  9.    #9  
    You need the sms audio/video patch in preware. Look under patches, messages, audio/video patch. If you've had the patch since before 1.3.1, then you need to take it off and put it back in. Reboot your phone. Go to somebody who you've messaged before. Go to the top left drop down menu. Go to pictures. You'll see the options on the bottom of your screen. It will only send really short videos. Nothing long.
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $you$ $can$'$t$ $send$ $files$ $via$ $bluetooth$ $because$ $palm$ $hasn$'$t$ $released$ $an$ $update$ $to$ $support$ $the$ $OBEX$ $bluetooth$ $profile$ $for$ $webos$ $yet$...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I cant get mind to send music through sms..Anyone have any suggestions??? I have downloaded the software through preware..But says delete files...anyone know why??