1.    #1  
    I just ordered these from Tiger Direct, but they are located elsewhere as well.

Wow, what a wonderful surprise!

I haven't tested everything out yet, but I can't believe for the price how good these are. I really wasn't expecting something that works so good.

I'm not going to give you a detailed report on everything, as I have not tried most things yet. But they were very easy to pair with my Palm Pre.

The sound for what they are is good and it's loud enough, just make sure if you are using them that you have the phone's volume turned up all the way, then you can control the volume better from the unit itself.

The is a HOLD button that is not mentioned in the manual, and it's really a LOCK button, so if you have this in your pocket or some where were you can accidentally touch the controls, they won't function. Sort of like a keyboard lock for a phone. That was a very smart idea.

And to make this even better, this not just meant to be a external speaker, it is a speaker phone as well. I didn't even know that. I had just ordered it because I wanted an external speaker.

Go out and get this unit, you won't go wrong!

Here is the link to them on TigerDirect's website:

LG MSB-100 Bluetooth Stereo Speakers - Up To 20 Hours Usage Time, Echo Cancellation, Noise Suppression at TigerDirect.com

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Cool, need to check this out. Looking for something like this for my van.