1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if Seidio will make another innocase for the Pre. If they made another innocase as nice and fully functional, but with the Sprint rail system that would be the best case ever.
    +1...

Would be nice!
    That's what I can not figure out....the Sprint case gets the best reviews, despite its bulk and hideous color set, and not one other company has made a similar case to rival, or improve upon the design....

Seriously, Seidio, get your guys going on a case similar to Sprint, trim the side, make it feel like that rubbery smooth stuff, give us a few color choices, and you will have every sliding Pre on this forum in your new case. Oh ya, make it TS compatible as well.

That's all we ask. And if Seidio won't do it, all of you ebay makers of cases and Fommy types, get on board. This case needs to be improved! Hook us up already!
    Quote Originally Posted by thedonk13 View Post
    That's what I can not figure out....the Sprint case gets the best reviews, despite its bulk and hideous color set, and not one other company has made a similar case to rival, or improve upon the design....

Seriously, Seidio, get your guys going on a case similar to Sprint, trim the side, make it feel like that rubbery smooth stuff, give us a few color choices, and you will have every sliding Pre on this forum in your new case. Oh ya, make it TS compatible as well.

That's all we ask. And if Seidio won't do it, all of you ebay makers of cases and Fommy types, get on board. This case needs to be improved! Hook us up already!
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by thedonk13 View Post

+1
    +100
    dont count on it
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    I would have to agree, I want to buy this case but im afraid of the tabs breaking
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    I have the Seidio Holster (face in) works great, no need for a screen protector.
    Quote Originally Posted by migs View Post
    I would have to agree, I want to buy this case but im afraid of the tabs breaking
    After three weeks with the Innocase extended both the original and a replacements tabs have broken off.

Seidio phone customer service now tells me they require I ship the original and replacement cases back to them at my cost in order to receive another replacement.

...That is, another replacement that will only break again, require more shipping fee's and leave me without a case during ship time.

Oh and also, Seidio informed me I'm now outside my 14 day return period and they'll not issue a refund! Good going luring me in with a hassle free first replacement only to ensure I exceed a 14 day return policy..

Last edited by dk0r; 10/29/2009 at 12:15 PM.