1.    #1  
    I am looking for a really low profile clip case for the Pre which is not a pouch. I don't want to have to take the phone out to use it. In the past I have used the cases that have a really slim clip that is metal covered in leather that clicks in a few positions.

I hate the bulky clips.

Any one seen anything that would fit the bill ??

Thanks for you input.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Rocketfish™ Mobile - Snap-On Holster for Palm Pre Mobile Phones - Black - RF-WR496

I bought it and I am quite happy with it. It comes in 2 parts. First a shell that fits on the face and back of phone and second a clip belt holster that the phone clips into. It took a little work to get the case to snap on properly with the ZAGG - InvisibleSHIELD but it works great.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    ^^Yeah this is a great case / hoslter soultion, however it doesn't work if you have or are using a touchstone.
    Not sure if this would be ok for you:

I still have less than 10 posts so I can't post a link

Search google for a "Boxwave Palm Pre Holster Clip"

Seidio do one as well but it's more expensive, but they do at least do a version that lets you still access the 3.5mm jack while it's in the holster.

I have one and love it.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks every one,

I am going to try the seido as I use the jack all the time. I also found a flip case wth a low profile clip which i am going to try. I'll let you know if it works or is a real hassle.