1.    #1  
    Okay, so I've had my Pre for 4 months and I really don't like the headset that came in the box. I've been looking for a new pair. I'm looking for better sound quality, comfort, mic, answer/end button and preferably the button would also pause/play/skip songs. The choices seem very limited for what I'm looking for. I've looked at Bose, Shure, V-Moda, and Etymotic. Does any own one of these? If so, what do you think (pros & cons)? Is there a pair beside these I should look at? I'll spend some money for a good pair but I'm looking for some value as well.

Thanx in advance to anyone that can help me out.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Ultimate Ears MetroFi 200v Noise Isolating Earphones w/ Microphone

*I tried to link amazon but I dont have enough of a post count*

These are the set I've been using. I'm no audiophile expert or nothing, but I really enjoy them, nice sound, bass hits you but doesnt overwhelm. Oh, and it has a mic and button and all that jazz.

One thing to note tho is that it's the in ear design, so it blocks outside sound a bit. I like this, but when you're on a phone call and both buds are in your ear you're gonna hear your own voice in your head. Takes a little getting used to but not a deal breaker.
    Last edited by alhaqq; 10/15/2009 at 10:52 PM. Reason: spelling