Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. ame
    ame is offline
    ame's Avatar
    Posts
    499 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
       #1  
    Who do I return it to...I got one from the Palm online store, and the other from Best Buy...?
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by ame View Post
    Who do I return it to...I got one from the Palm online store, and the other from Best Buy...?
    TS from BestBuy - return to BestBuy

    TS from PALM - call 866-935-7256 or 877-768-2561 in Canada
  3. Ripcode's Avatar
    Posts
    108 Posts
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ame View Post
    Who do I return it to...I got one from the Palm online store, and the other from Best Buy...?
    I suggest contacting the place you bought it from to see about their return/exchange policies.

    ETA: ryleyinstl must have been replying the same time as me!
  4. ame
    ame is offline
    ame's Avatar
    Posts
    499 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
       #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    TS from BestBuy - return to BestBuy

    TS from PALM - call 866-935-7256 or 877-768-2561 in Canada
    Common sense. lol
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ame View Post
    Common sense. lol
    Yes frankly...but I decided not to go there and just be helpful instead.
  6. #6  
    Are you using the Palm AC adapter or 3rd party?
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
  7. center15's Avatar
    Posts
    36 Posts
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    Are you using the Palm AC adapter or 3rd party?
    Can you not use a 3rd party since it's just a micro USB?

Posting Permissions