Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    so I finally get my warranty replacement in from seidio (holster) and it took almost a month since I shipped the defective holster in. I've called 4 times and emailed twice and never received a call back or response to my email, to check status of my order. Also, the replacement they sent me was a holster without audio port but my original holster had an audio port. I'm not even going to bother swapping it out beacause I don't want to wait another month for my holster.

anyone else have similar experiences with long wait times for replacements???
    Ya, I can't get the to respond to my email about my crappy Innocase they sent.
    NOOOOOOORTH!
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by meangreengdub View Post
    Ya, I can't get the to respond to my email about my crappy Innocase they sent.
    i tried calling and there's no number for the warranty exchange office( go figure) but everytime i called, the guy took down my info, and said he was gonna call back.....as a matter of fact,he even said, i'll personally make sure someone calls you back.....NOT
    Hmm....they are usually known for great customer service. They do monitor this forum here, so you guys will probably/hopefully get a better response from them here.
    You know I also tried out a case from them. I was happy with it for the most part. I ended up returning it becuase like my old rocket fish case I knew the tabs would prolly break. Now I have heard good things about the body glove case a few threads down. If you buy it get it from precentral's store. I like dealing with them. Its easy and angry free! I still think sprint provides the best hard shell case. If you look into that ebay it for half the money! I hope they take care of your issue Iamboh! good luck!

Bodyglove: http://store.precentral.net/body-glo...4A123A5718.htm

Sprint hard shell case: Sprint - All Accessories
    Quote Originally Posted by cgardner View Post
    You know I also tried out a case from them. I was happy with it for the most part. I ended up returning it becuase like my old rocket fish case I knew the tabs would prolly break. Now I have heard good things about the body glove case a few threads down. If you buy it get it from precentral's store. I like dealing with them. Its easy and angry free! I still think sprint provides the best hard shell case. If you look into that ebay it for half the money! I hope they take care of your issue Iamboh! good luck!

Bodyglove: http://store.precentral.net/body-glo...4A123A5718.htm

Sprint hard shell case: Sprint - All Accessories
    "Probably" is not a good reason to dis the quality of product. I generally don't buy from Seidio because I think they are over priced, but the few things I have had have been good quality. My favorite was an innocase and holster for my Treo Pro. It was wonderful and never had a problem with the tabs.

Having said that it sounds like the OP has received poor customer service and hopefully it will get resolved.
    Quote Originally Posted by thekarens View Post
    "Probably" is not a good reason to dis the quality of product.
    What about the multiple threads where people have had their case replaced multiple times because of broken tabs? Is that a good enough reason? Their innocases are junk, plain and simple.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    my first innocase suffered from a proken clip after about 1 1/2 months. One phone call later was all it took to have one shipped to me in afew days. I didn't even have to send the old one back. I buy alot of stuff online and its never that simple.
    I'd have to give them an a plus
    It seems Seidio service covers both extremes. I had an A+ response to the need to replace the back case of my 2600 battery from them. They were fantastic. However, now that the battery itself has failed, I've gone from a great response to my comment in the forum, to a good email exchange to nothing! No response once they said it was going to their warranty department. Not sure what happened. So for me, they have a D- on this and an A+ on the first issue. Of course, I do have to admit the bottom lline probably is the battery failed within a few weeks. Guess that's a bad sign, eh? :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    What about the multiple threads where people have had their case replaced multiple times because of broken tabs? Is that a good enough reason? Their innocases are junk, plain and simple.
    If YOUR case broke then you'd have a right to say something about it, but you didn't have that experience so you can't say. I had my innocase for a long time and never had a bit of problem.
    If YOUR case broke then you'd have a right to say something about it, but you didn't have that experience so you can't say. I had my innocase for a long time and never had a bit of problem.
    Im well within my right to return it. I bought the case. I was within my own 30 period. There for my return was just. I never said the case was bad. I returned it based on the customer reviews here on the forums. The forums are here for people to gain more knowledge about products and of the phone it self. I did not want to deal with bad customer service so I ended up returning it. Now would my service be better if I did wait it out? Maybe..in the end whos to say? Me. Simple. I went by other people's story. They did sound truthful to me and there for I made my call. The call that works for me. Im sorry you and I dont see it the same way.

Plus I saw many threads of broken tabs. So I did what was in my best interest.
    Hello Treocentral Members,

For those who are having problems with long wait times for their replacements, we sincerely apologize. We sincerely strive for stellar customer service and this is definitely out of the ordinary.

Please PM us your order information and we will see what we can do about your replacement(s).

Also, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any other questions, comments and/or concerns!

Regards,

Seidio
    If YOUR case broke then you'd have a right to say something about it, but you didn't have that experience so you can't say.
    MY case did break....2 of them in fact. They weren't for the Pre, they were for the Treo 800W. I didn't buy any for the Pre because I wanted to wait and see if there were problems. Sure enough, many people have had multiple cases, all with the same breaking tab problem, same as the 800W cases.

It's a poor design or poor materials used or both.
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    For those who are having problems with long wait times for their replacements, we sincerely apologize. We sincerely strive for stellar customer service and this is definitely out of the ordinary.
    Seidio rep: There is no doubt that you do a great job on these forums trying to take care of the issues that people have. Even with the negative comments, you are patient and show a genuine concern for the customer.

They should put you in charge of the whole customer service department so that people that call or email you receive the same attention as they do in these forums.
    I PM'd Seidio per their request as a result of my posting above. About 30 minutes later, I had a call from the rep advising they would replace the battery I was having problems with. I guess it could not show up on my door but I do have to say that getting a call less than an hour after sending a PM about a defective product is pretty good service. In fact, I doubt I could name one other company that's ever done that for me! Assuming all is followed through on this time, I'm a VERY satisfied present and future customer.