Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. delao13's Avatar
    Posts
    313 Posts
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
       #1  
    My BT devices have developed a strange habit over the last two weeks. I've had the Pre since launch, and used it with three BT headsets flawlessly since that time (Motorola S9, Motorola S9-HD, and Jabra 8040) to listen to music on my Pre and my laptop. The laptop still works with no issue, but starting about 2 weeks ago, the Pre pairs the BT device but only in phone mode. So if I start listening to music, it comes out of the Pre's speaker rather than thru the headset. If I disconnect and reconnect, the music starts playing out of the BT headset. Any help solved this puzzle is appreciated.
  2. #2  
    It sounds like the same situation that people like me are experiencing with the Kensington Liquid Aux BT module.

    Can you narrow it down to the date you installed 1.2? Others can.

    Palm worked on BT for 1.2, and it might have fixed some, but it created more issues it seems. Palm's immediate answer is "your device is not on the supported devices list" but I am sure they'll get back around to it.
  3. gage006's Avatar
    Posts
    543 Posts
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    #3  
    Welcome to the fold. This crap better be fixed for 1.3.
  4. #4  
    same issue here with both a S9 and a T505
  5. diomark's Avatar
    Posts
    752 Posts
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by delao13 View Post
    My BT devices have developed a strange habit over the last two weeks. I've had the Pre since launch, and used it with three BT headsets flawlessly since that time (Motorola S9, Motorola S9-HD, and Jabra 8040) to listen to music on my Pre and my laptop. The laptop still works with no issue, but starting about 2 weeks ago, the Pre pairs the BT device but only in phone mode. So if I start listening to music, it comes out of the Pre's speaker rather than thru the headset. If I disconnect and reconnect, the music starts playing out of the BT headset. Any help solved this puzzle is appreciated.

    I have the exact same issue (Moto s9hd) happened w/ the 1.2.1 upgrade.. (funny actually.. I hit the forums while I was sitting there unpairing/re-pairing to get my headset to work again, and your post was on the top..)
    -m
  6. #6  
    ok, i found another post on here somewhere tht gave something to try:

    1) delete S9 from BT
    2) reboot
    3) pair S9
    4) reboot


    I gave it a shot and it seems to be working....so far.

    I cannot take credit for this as someone else posted this. But hope it helps.
  7. gage006's Avatar
    Posts
    543 Posts
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    #7  
    Maybe it'll work for you, but hasn't fixed a thing for LiquidAux users.
  8. delao13's Avatar
    Posts
    313 Posts
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
       #8  
    Did not work for me on any of the three BT headsets.
  9. #9  
    Ok guys the instruction i posted are not working for me either. <sigh>
  10. ruffin04's Avatar
    Posts
    3 Posts
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    #10  
    Hello, I've been monitoring this forum thread for issues related to the Moto S9HD bluetooth connection. Since upgrading, I cannot stay connected with my S9HD. Prior to that, I've never had a problem. I've deleted and re-paired many times, rebooted and did a partial reset. I know the S9 is not defective because it works with my other mp3 player. Frustrating...

Posting Permissions