Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    It looks like a man phone. are there any nice cases for women?
    The case is a little difficult to install, but in my opinion that's okay. You want the case to be stable...right? It took me 1-2 minutes to put it on and while it was somewhat of a challenge, it now feels nice and snug. I like it a lot better than the POS Seidio (sp?) case I had. That thing felt entirely too flimsy and one of the tabs broke after just a few weeks.
    We can not control the direction of the wind. However, we can adjust our sail.
    I just received my case today and at first I thought it didn't fit either, but after a bit of pushing it in all the tabs clipped into place. I love the feel of the case and it makes it feel very sturdy. Also have the same issue as thomasanderson the top piece makes typing a little bit more cramped, but I'm still able to text as normal. Taking both the back and the front was fairly easy, overall I like this case. Oh and thanks to smashclash for the link to mrhit.com other places had this case for like 29.99.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Got mine today. I love the feel and thickness of it. This will definitely be protecting the phone for the rest of its life.
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by meangreengdub View Post
    Whoever started this thread never mentioned it being this difficult to get on. Maybe we got bad cases??
    You do last to be on the part that opens on the slide. They you have full access to getting the clips on. I've never had a problem getting it on.
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    I have to admit one thing about the adventure. I ended up pulling the back off and leaving the front off as that is where i wanted the protection. It makes the phone look better and it's easier to flip open the keyboard one handed. Plus with the back off you can keep your touchstone which is nice. That's how I ended up. Don't be taking it off too much though as those are just plastic tabs that lock it on.

G..
    Once I got a Body Glove case that was made correctly it fit "like a glove" It Looks good feels good and protects like a charm.
    thanks for all the info guys- i just ordered one...
    Hi guys!

All right this may sound like a dumb question, but I cannot see it clearly anywhere...

Does the case actually protects the screen? With a transparent film of any kind? Or only the contour and side of the top part?

Because I already have an iShieldz on the screen and I am affraid that another layer on the screen will be bad for image quality.

Thanks a bunch!

Marc
    Last edited by Twincam; 02/01/2010 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Spelling
    i took my back off to change the battery and now i can't get it back on completely. looks like the clip by the usb either is broke or just won't set. anyone have a problem like this- any recommendations?
    well i took off the back again to inspect and the tab by the usb is definitely broken. i'm going to contact the manufacturer and see what they will do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twincam View Post
    Hi guys!

All right this may sound like a dumb question, but I cannot see it clearly anywhere...

Does the case actually protects the screen? With a transparent film of any kind? Or only the contour and side of the top part?

Because I already have an iShieldz on the screen and I am affraid that another layer on the screen will be bad for image quality.

Thanks a bunch!

Marc
    No, there is no protective screen cover. Go with a Nu-Shield Screen Protector:

Nushield - Best Quality Screen Protectors

NuShield screen protectors provide long-lasting protection for your Palm display

Edit: After 4 months the Nu-Shield wore down and had to be replaced. I do NOT recommend.
    Last edited by foosball; 10/07/2010 at 10:38 PM.
    hey guys- my first case seemed to still allow the pre to slide open/close easily. i recently got a new body glove and it's a bit more difficult. anyone have any tips as to allow the pre to easily open? it's installed correctly- can i 'grease' it up?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123