1.    #1  
    I drive infiniti G35 08 and when I leave the car my pre thinks I am still connected. The only way to get it to reconnect when I get back in car is turn bluetooth off then on.if I make a call after leaving car I have to manually disconnect bluetooth..please help
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    sorry
    I have the same problem with a Nissan Altima. Bluetooth works great, but I must disable when leaving the car, and re-enable in the car. Even if I just turn the car off, and on the phone still thinks it is connected, but does not connect if I make a car, must disable/re-enable first.

Even if I try to disconnect from the car, and reconnect no-go, must disable/re-enable.

B
    Same issue here with a 2009 Nissan cube. Sucks. Glad to see I'm not alone. Hopefully a future update from Palm fixes it, but I won't hold my breath.

/Kevin
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    I have a 2006 Pathfinder with exactly the same problem - I must turn off the bluetooth to get it to disconnect. It's very frustrating. WebOS is 1.3.1. PALM, FIX THIS ALREADY!!!!
    Same problem with Infinity FX35, 08. Also slower to connect than my wife's new Simple Sanyo cell. Not a problem on my 09 Mini.
    same here with my 09g37