1.    #1  
    I have the case on my pre that was bought at the sprint store. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to mount the phone in my vehicle?
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brighteyes View Post
    I have the case on my pre that was bought at the sprint store. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to mount the phone in my vehicle?
    I've been using a simple aftermarket phone cradle that has the sides that close in on the sides of the case and "squeeze" the phone to hold it. Works both with the keyboard in and out - just sits higher in the cradle when the keyboard is out.

Works great for me. Your mileage may vary.
    Last edited by tguolee; 10/13/2009 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Typo
    Quote Originally Posted by brighteyes View Post
    There is no better system than ProClip

ProClip Mounting System*-*Device Holders and Dashboard Vehicle Mounts

If you are unfamiliar with it, it comes in two pieces, on that is car specific and one that is phone specific. The system isn't cheap, but it works very well.
    Quote Originally Posted by jws021 View Post
    There is no better system than ProClip

ProClip Mounting System*-*Device Holders and Dashboard Vehicle Mounts

If you are unfamiliar with it, it comes in two pieces, on that is car specific and one that is phone specific. The system isn't cheap, but it works very well.
    +1, although the Pre-specific cradles only hold the device with the keyboard open or closed.

I would point you to get a Proclip vehicle mount and use the flat surface to mount a Touchstone onto it. Of course, a Touchstone kit will run you a good $50 from the Precentral.net store, but its soo convenient and your Pre will charge effortlessly. And you can open and shut the Pre. See the thread regarding mounting a Touchstone in your car.
  5.    #5  
    Where did you get it?