Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    It's my understanding from the review on PreCentral regarding Egrips that if I try to use them with my leather pouch it won't work very well:

http://store.precentral.net/palm-lea...4A120A5611.htm

Has anyone tried it? I fear I want to much - a convenient place to store it on me (the pouch) and a no-slip grip (Egrip).

Thoughts?
    From what I was reading before it will not fit the Palm slip case. If you want the slip case and a better grip I hear IS will be the way to go. I think others can confirm.
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cgardner View Post
    If you want the slip case and a better grip I hear IS will be the way to go. I think others can confirm.
    "IS"? What might that be?
    IS = Invisible Shield
    Im sorry west! I forgot not everyone knows what that is! My bad!
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    No problem, pal.

Crap - I DO know what the Invisible Shield is. I bought one and let it sit around my house for 3 or 4 months because I was scared to put it on. Finally had my brother help me put it on the other night and we made a mess of it. I peeled it off today. A waste of money for me, unfortunately. But I'm kind of stupid.

I do still have the back of it though...maybe i should apply it (probably could do better the 2nd time) to the back to get a bit more grip.

Damn, I really like the way the Egrips seem to work!