1.    #1  
    Wasn't how i wanted it but it was free. Lost all my contacts on 9.10.09. I was assured by a palm rep that my data was somewhere on their servers in some sort of backup. I've been waiting for almost 1 month to hear from a high level tech to resolve this issue. Today i got a call from this tech and was told my data could not be recovered and loosing data wont happen again..Wow!

Well at the end of the call he told me i could pick between a free car charger, extra battery, side leather case or a Touchstone charger. Without a thought i chose the Touchstone.. Well i said all of this to let folks know if you've had this isssue there maybe a gift in it for you too!
    How many times have you seen the Dr.?..lol
    Quote Originally Posted by maddball View Post
    Wasn't how i wanted it but it was free. Lost all my contacts on 9.10.09. I was assured by a palm rep that my data was somewhere on their servers in some sort of backup. I've been waiting for almost 1 month to hear from a high level tech to resolve this issue. Today i got a call from this tech and was told my data could not be recovered and loosing data wont happen again..Wow!

Well at the end of the call he told me i could pick between a free car charger, extra battery, side leather case or a Touchstone charger. Without a thought i chose the Touchstone.. Well i said all of this to let folks know if you've had this isssue there maybe a gift in it for you too!
    Damn, now I kinda want to have a problem with my contacts...
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Peteman100 View Post
    Damn, now I kinda want to have a problem with my contacts...
    Hahah! I know, right? I know its my fault for not having my contacts backed up on my own. Sheesh! Blow to the gut!! Now i'm gonna have to buy an extra charge kit, I know i wont want to switch every time i use the Touchstone. Not a bad way to get a unhappy camper to spend more money.. Now thats funny!..lol
    How many times have you seen the Dr.?..lol
    In the same boat here. Waiting to hear back from Palm as well on where all my contacts went. Sprint just told me that they have "heard" that palm is giving the free touchstone so that's what I'll bank on when I finally get a call. Hope it isn't a month like it was for you though
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    Wow, I kind of wish I had lost my contacts, haha. Most all of mine come from facebook anyways.