Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Anyone else have blutetooth problems after updating?
    The best part of my pre from the moment I bought it was how well the bluetooth worked with my Kenwood Bluetooth car stereo. It was flawless and paired EVERY single time. Now, I've deleted the bluetooth profile 10 times and re-added it - yet it simply won't pair.
    Any help would be appreciated!
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    webos-internals.org is working on a bluetooth replacement, personally, I find the bluetooth app limited. It does what little it does, well, but I would liek to see more from it. I think the guys/gals at webos-internals agree. In lieu of waiting on them to come up with something stable.

Try backing up your data and running webos doctor. There's enough threads on how to do that here. Although it may ruin your plans for a night or week end getting things back the way you had them.
    First off, there's a bluetooth forum for this. Second, there are people reporting issues with bluetooth and syncing after the 1.2 update. Palm's response seems to be "that device is not on our supported devices list." I guess all we can do is wait until they address more compatibility.

Finally, you should head to the bluetooth forum and read up. There are some workarounds for other devices that are having issues after the update.
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    My Motorola sd-9 hd a2dp headset paired and worked perfectly before 1.2. Now I have to manually try 3 times to get it to pair each time and it no longer functions with the phone (only music playback). I have no problems with my other Motorola plain old bluetooth earpiece.

I tried removing profile completely and repairing...debating whether to try the Dr.

Anyone else have the SD-9 HD headset and seeing these problems?
    Quote Originally Posted by willwork View Post
    Anyone else have blutetooth problems after updating?
    The best part of my pre from the moment I bought it was how well the bluetooth worked with my Kenwood Bluetooth car stereo. It was flawless and paired EVERY single time. Now, I've deleted the bluetooth profile 10 times and re-added it - yet it simply won't pair.
    Any help would be appreciated!
    I have a Kenwood stereo with a BT200 bluetooth component. It paired just fine after the 1.2.1 update.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    I have a Kenwood stereo with a BT200 bluetooth component. It paired just fine after the 1.2.1 update.
    Same here
    I have the SD-9 HD. I haven't had any pairing issues.
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    I knew someone was spying on me! quit freaking me out Holygrail