1.    #1  
    Is there anything like a rubber case that is similar to what Blackberry users have for their phones?

Nothing too sturdy but just something to cover the phone?
    i haven't seen anything like that yet, but that is because it would interfere with the sliding mechanism. I too really wanted one, but i just got my first snap on case yesterday, and honestly, i really like it. go for a cheapy snap on one from ebay with a rubberized finish, i think you will like it more than you think you will.
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    As of right now, all of them are crap to be honest. They don't stay on very well at all. I had one and every time I took it out of my pocket the case would come off the phone. I am holding out until OtterBox makes one. They are pretty much my last hope at a well crafted rubber case for the Pre.

Right now I have the hard case that you can get from Sprint directly. I don't know the exact name of it, but it is item # ZCP1098R on their site. It is a little pricey, but it is a great case. Reason being, it doesn't snap on the phone per say, but hooks together on a slider type mechanism. It is a little bulky, but you get used to it. Plus it eliminates any Oreo Effect you may have. It's definitely the best out so far in my opinion.
    any pics please thinking bout getting one thanxs.........
    Ordered one one ebay today as well as a screen potector, will see if its any good in a week or so..
    Yes I think other than Ebay fommy.com will sell them as well. Amzer Silicone Skin Jelly Case - Jet Black For Palm - Palm Pre - Cases - Fommy.com

Looks like it says its outta stock. The nice thing is even if they dont have them in there is a youtube video that reviews it. I mean it will tell you its the best ever but it gives you a closer look at the case.