Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I got mine in 2 days they gave me a 100 dollars credit and waived the fee for two years. They also gave me a 40 dollar credit so I could go buy a router. It work great now i have full signal in my house.
  2.    #22  
    Yeah mine still says Processing ><. Its now going on 3 days. I have a number they gave me to keep checking this online. I saw that they did charge me the 1.05 like they said they would. So it has not been sent out yet...Wonder if I should give them a call....
    I may have to call Sprint and get one... It's the Pre by the way, my Blackberry's, Rzrs, nextels, friends phones all get great service at my house, with the Pre I have had a ton of dropped calls.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I've been waiting a week for one and keep getting the run around. I told retentions I'm going to have to drop Sprint, because I'm moved from an apartment in the city where I had great Sprint coverage to a house in the burbs where I have to walk 100 feet from my house to get a good signal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Memnock View Post
    I've been waiting a week for one and keep getting the run around. I told retentions I'm going to have to drop Sprint, because I'm moved from an apartment in the city where I had great Sprint coverage to a house in the burbs where I have to walk 100 feet from my house to get a good signal.
    If you haven't received it or at least a tracking number, I'd call them again. We were off contract till we got the Pre last week and I politely inquired how I should return the Pre and rescind our contract renewal so I could buy a iPhone. It took no effort at all after that to get a Airave free of any charge. It took 2 business days to receive ours after that. Ordered and shipped Saturday evening, received Tuesday afternoon. Good luck!
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Thanks. I'm going to see if I can get a tracking number Monday. I don't want deal with customer service on the weekend. At least is still warm weather here outside for when I have to use my Pre.
    I was told there was a backorder when I I called and then in 2 days I received an email from Sprint saying that my package had shipped. I think more people are experiencing a problem with not having any signal at home (like us) and the demand has gone way up. I have heard that since this phone came out and with the poor reception that it gets in certain places, that this is the only way to solve the problem, it certainly did for us.
    Mary
    Palm Pre (her)
    Palm Pre (his)
    I have Sprint and proud of it!
    I called them as I've been waiting over a month and a half for my airave. They told me that they finally got the shipment in and will be fulfilling the orders the next few days. Hopefully it will get to me in another couple of days.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    I screamed and yelled for two weeks after they promised me it was coming over nite 3 times! After 2 weeks I ended up with 2 units! Sent the one back.
    It works fantastic, full bars every where. And all charges waved by Sprint!!!
    Now I can surf the net even in the bathroom. ..Technology!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12