1.    #1  
    So I ended up having to replace it with a new one. So I had my first one for about 2 months and when I took it of last I broke 2 of the tabs. So it would not clip back on to the case. So I brought it to best buy and they gave me a new one. That same day I ended up getting thenew sprint hard shell case (I LOVE T HIS CASE.). I have no interest in using my new rocketfish case. So now I have this great case and brand new just sitting on my desk doing nothing. So my question is...Is there any one out there that may have a need for this case? Its a gun metal grey color. Fts pretty good and its a cheaper hard shell case. It will NOT work with any skins as far as I know. If youuse a front screen protector it works pretty well.

Thanks!
    I feel like the rocketfish case has over... Uh, extended my Pre. Its made things slot looser then previously.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPre View Post
    I feel like the rocketfish case has over... Uh, extended my Pre. Its made things slot looser then previously.
    Thanks for the info Johnny!

I had mine for about 2 months and I didnt have any issues with it. I only reaplced it becuase I didnt want the case to snap onto the phone. I like the one with rails.

Either way I'm sure each case/phone will act different.
    Where are you located?
    where are you located and how much do you want for the case?