1. skp
    Is anybody with a Jawbone Prime (or any other headsets) having problems with their headset disconnecting when making a call? When I make a call, the headset will be connected for 2 seconds and then disconnect. The button to answer/hang up calls no longer works for me either anymore. It seems this started happening after the update.
    Quote Originally Posted by skp View Post
    Is anybody with a Jawbone Prime (or any other headsets) having problems with their headset disconnecting when making a call? When I make a call, the headset will be connected for 2 seconds and then disconnect. The button to answer/hang up calls no longer works for me either anymore. It seems this started happening after the update.
    I have the Jawbone 2 and am not facing any issues
    Yeah, I have the same problem and posted something about it below. Basically, I can answer fine (slight delay compared to before), but I can't disconnect the call using the device. This only happened after the 1.2 update.

Any way to fix this?
    I had problems with my Prime and the HTC Touch Pro and the Pre before any updates... random disconnects, etc...got rid of it, but sounds like the update made it worse. :-(
    Lee Ladisky
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Things were a little sketchy with my Jawbone Prime this morning, so I decided to re-pair it.
    The Jawbone is detected by the Pre but the pairing never fully completes.

End result: I can't get the Jawbone to pair at all right now. Any ideas?
    thanks!
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    I'm using a Jawbone2 with the Pre. It worked fine for a while, but now it disconnects after about 30 seconds. It will reconnect, but consistently won't stay connected.
    It's bad enough that there is no voice-dial, but to have BT be so inconsistent is a real PITA.
    I've tried deleting the device profile- sometimes it won't re-pair the first time- but it doesn't seem to make a difference.

I'm re-doing everything with 1.3.1 right now. We'll see if that makes any difference.
  7. skp
    Looks like 1.3.1 fixed my problems. The headset doesn't disconnect for me anymore. Hopefully they don't break it again in the next release.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    I'm using a Jawbone2 with the Pre. It worked fine for a while, but now it disconnects after about 30 seconds. It will reconnect, but consistently won't stay connected.
    It's bad enough that there is no voice-dial, but to have BT be so inconsistent is a real PITA.
    I've tried deleting the device profile- sometimes it won't re-pair the first time- but it doesn't seem to make a difference.

I'm re-doing everything with 1.3.1 right now. We'll see if that makes any difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by skp View Post
    Looks like 1.3.1 fixed my problems. The headset doesn't disconnect for me anymore. Hopefully they don't break it again in the next release.
    Ditto. I noticed immediately that my J2 works perfectly now.
    Just waiting for voice-dial to be implemented.