1.    #1  
    i swear ive searched and cant find an answer to this. i finally got bluetooth to work after the fix for infinity, but have no idea how to play music. i thought it was as simple as playing in the music app and it would magically play through my car speakers, but it didnt. what am i supposed to do to get this to work?
    If you paired up and your bluetooth device is selected on your pre( your see the green checkmark next to your the name of your car stereo) then you probably need to change the source on your radio. For example if you are playing the tuner, then you need to find the source button on your radio and select bluetooth audio
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Wish I could help you, but I just use an Aux. cable.
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    You may not be able to do that. Most car stereos that have bluetooth have it to pair your contacts so you can have hands free calling. Check the owners manual of your stereo to see if its able. Also check with a local stereo install shop, they could tell you for sure.
    Global Posts
    487 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by supaumar View Post
    Wish I could help you, but I just use an Aux. cable.
    Same here. Sitting on a TS, the Pre has all but replaced my MP3 player which had all but replaced the stereo.