1.    #1  
    anyone ever done it? I left a small bubble in mine a month ago that I can't stand. How easy is it to take off and replace with new one? Thanks.
    Global Posts
    487 Global Posts
    Don't they include the instruction in the package? If not, on the site? I'm sure I've read it somewhere, but I haven't even put mine on yet.
    just peel it off... like a sticker. Be careful and go slow, otherwise you might peel up the clearcoat on the phone.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by phreakish View Post
    just peel it off... like a sticker. Be careful and go slow, otherwise you might peel up the clearcoat on the phone.
    Hmm thanks. Sounds like it might not be worth the risk?

Or just take it slow and I should be fine?

Thanks again.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by phreakish View Post
    Hmm thanks. Sounds like it might not be worth the risk?

Or just take it slow and I should be fine?

Thanks again.
    slow n steady. I just removed mine, no worries.

There is an art to removing stickers/tape. Peel up an edge, work it loose, then fold it back 180* on itself and pull. The trick is not to pull it in one direction the whole time. The 'edge' created when you fold it back on itself, as you pull, should form an angle like / not a straight line like | get it? Keep the peeling moving, dont start/stop, but dont go too fast either. Light pressure will let the adhesive release. Too fast, and you might leave adhesive on the phone, there is no such thing as too slow. If you DO notice anything peeling up, or large amounts of residue, lift another edge and begin again, pulling exactly opposite the direction you were before. Make sense?
  7.    #7  
    Got it, thanks for the advice.
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    Just drop your pre in a pot of boiling hot water and the skin should come right off
    Also if you do kill the skin I think PS comes with a warranty. they will replace it for free if you can send them the one you have now and have a order number. Some of the skins also may have you register on there website. So if you did so your safe on getting a new one if something does happen to it!