Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Can someone help me, I contacted them through email as well as called. No one answered my call and I havent received an email back. I was sent a confirmation email the 21st of September saying it was shipped that was the last I heard from them period. Maybe someone else has had this problem too.
    Global Posts
    487 Global Posts
    What do you expect someone on a forum to be able to do?

You didn't even say who you bought it from, or when you contacted then, not that it will really make much difference.
    I had a similar experience with Invisible Shield, their was response was sorry about your luck.... I have a boxwave now and am a firm advocate of recommending against any and every time I get a chance.
    Thats why when I deal with these things I buy from Amazon.com or something. Even if it cost $2 I still know the customer support is there. Its a pain to be waiting on an item you want/need to badly! I know the feeling! Im more than sure you will get it. I have heard GREAT things about the PS here on the boards.
    This device is a peace of S&*^&*t. I Have always had Palm devices. From the PDA to the Treo, and always love the easy user interface. This piece of work is to f N complicated. Palm has released the most measy device ever. This is a F N Joke, people. I feel this device really had a chance against Iphone, but with all the stuff going on with Apps, Itunes, user interface and the devices inabilities to do basic things such as text forwarding and video. I know Apple is sitting back and laughing at this site every time they read it. This site is just a place for people to make sense of the devices failures. I will have to seriesly look elswhere for simplicity. JOKE-Pre should be the new name for this device.
    Quote Originally Posted by fsglfr View Post
    This device is a peace of S&*^&*t. I Have always had Palm devices. From the PDA to the Treo, and always love the easy user interface. This piece of work is to f N complicated. Palm has released the most measy device ever. This is a F N Joke, people. I feel this device really had a chance against Iphone, but with all the stuff going on with Apps, Itunes, user interface and the devices inabilities to do basic things such as text forwarding and video. I know Apple is sitting back and laughing at this site every time they read it. This site is just a place for people to make sense of the devices failures. I will have to seriesly look elswhere for simplicity. JOKE-Pre should be the new name for this device.
    both things you mention the pre has, unless you meant video recording which there is a homebrew for, you need to do more research on ANY phone before you buy it.

I for one can't use any of my friends blackberrys or even the hero after using the pre and its gestures. it really is a simple phone to learn.
    Treo 700wx > Treo 755p > Treo 800w > IPhone 3g > Treo Pro > Palm Pre
    keep posting in this thread is what you do .there is a phatom skin rep. that is in the threads just got to catch them in here. And if you keep this thread near the top by posting in here often . Well he's more likely to see it. Ttyl
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by jpdaballa View Post
    both things you mention the pre has, unless you meant video recording which there is a homebrew for, you need to do more research on ANY phone before you buy it.

I for one can't use any of my friends blackberrys or even the hero after using the pre and its gestures. it really is a simple phone to learn.
    I did do my research. I have been a loyal costumer to palm for years. I was Sold on Iphone, but because of all the hype with pre, i went with palm.
    The premature release of this device will be its demise. I will be going with an android phone or Iphone. Palm is full of its self with its stricked rules on development of its apps. Even with a larger amount available the fact that it has taken so long to get them out, costumers like me have grown tired of the BS behind this device. Your are right if everything is in order this would be a killer device against the Iphone, but it isn't and I am tired. Thanks for your input, but I dont have the time like yourself to be messing with this thing. Now the only thing this is good for is texting and calling, that is it.
    wow, I like turtles!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    shut up!
    do you like turtles?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    I did do my research. I have been a loyal costumer to palm for years. I was Sold on Iphone, but because of all the hype with pre, i went with palm.
    The premature release of this device will be its demise. I will be going with an android phone or Iphone. Palm is full of its self with its stricked rules on development of its apps. Even with a larger amount available the fact that it has taken so long to get them out, costumers like me have grown tired of the BS behind this device. Your are right if everything is in order this would be a killer device against the Iphone, but it isn't and I am tired. Thanks for your input, but I dont have the time like yourself to be messing with this thing. Now the only thing this is good for is texting and calling, that is it.
    I do agree with you that the basic things should have been there from the begining since it was just a simple implentation, and hardware issues, but I have a feeling if you stick around at least till late january this phone will turn around with a big update. I also think when the app catalog is out of beta they won't be as strict with apps. I hope you do realise that Apple is 10X more strict when it comes to there catalog.

I'm not going to convince you to stay with web os because not every phone is perfect for everyone. I find androids os on the droid hard to use but I'm guessing that just needs some getting use to.

That being said I would like to state the Iphones os is very simple. I've seen 60+ year old men and women using it with no problems.

Shadavis do you still like turtles?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Treo 700wx > Treo 755p > Treo 800w > IPhone 3g > Treo Pro > Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by jpdaballa View Post
    I do agree with you that the basic things should have been there from the begining since it was just a simple implentation, and hardware issues, but I have a feeling if you stick around at least till late january this phone will turn around with a big update. I also think when the app catalog is out of beta they won't be as strict with apps. I hope you do realise that Apple is 10X more strict when it comes to there catalog.

I'm not going to convince you to stay with web os because not every phone is perfect for everyone. I find androids os on the droid hard to use but I'm guessing that just needs some getting use to.

That being said I would like to state the Iphones os is very simple. I've seen 60+ year old men and women using it with no problems.

Shadavis do you still like turtles?
    Thanks for your patients, I hope it works out. you have some Great Holidays.
    Global Posts
    487 Global Posts
    Are you a mental patient? You dug up a 2 month old thread about a Phantom Skin order to ****s and moan about your Pre?

Hmmm, moron maybe? Sometimes people in forums need direct feedback; there's yours.
    ive installed the new webinstall ver. 2.96 and my blue arrow no longer works. i cant see the apps to select and download. please help
    Can someone tell me why my repository screen wont open I click the arrow down key and nothing happens
    the last two posters before me have no business owning a smartphone.

p.s. i too like turtles.
    lmao... what is going on in here~~~~
    I like turtles too. They're my favorite. Turtles..and zombies.
    my usb doesnt recognize the pre so i cant install anything from the webos install interface. help!!! please! thank you
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast