1.    #1  
    I sent them an email two weeks ago about problems with the innocase not fitting, so they responded and sent me another.I got it in the mail and went to put it on and the two bottom tabs are not there. So I sent them another email and they responded with "just use the bottom of the first case". Thats just plain BS. They are two differnt color blacks and textures and I was having problems with both. What great service.

Here is the Email
    "Dear Jon,

Please use the bottom case from the original order with the new top case you received from the replacement. Thank you for your cooperation.

Seidio RMA Department"
    Last edited by rem_kujawa; 10/01/2009 at 07:42 PM.
    The difference is that you emailed them. If you posted your problem here where it gets visibility, they respond quickly because they know thousands of people are reading.

They are less helpful via the email route because it's just you and them.

Now that you've posted your issue, expect the Seido rep to respond with their "wonderful customer service!"
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    i've got a defective replacemnet coming in soon. i hope this doesnt happen to me
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by lamboh View Post
    i've got a defective replacemnet coming in soon. i hope this doesnt happen to me
    I hope so too. Its sad I really like case but I might just get rid of it and get the vaja pouch instead. The fact that they told me to mix and match to get a good case is really what bothers me.
    One of the tabs just broke off the top half of my innocase. Haven't contacted them yet. Not sure that I want to deal with using another just to have it break again
    Quote Originally Posted by rem_kujawa View Post
    I sent them an email two weeks ago about problems with the innocase not fitting, so they responded and sent me another.I got it in the mail and went to put it on and the two bottom tabs are not there. So I sent them another email and they responded with "just use the bottom of the first case". Thats just plain BS. They are two differnt color blacks and textures and I was having problems with both. What great service.

Here is the Email
    "Dear Jon,

Please use the bottom case from the original order with the new top case you received from the replacement. Thank you for your cooperation.

Seidio RMA Department"
    Hi rem_kujawa,

We apologize for the problem you are having with your replacement as well as the e-mail! Please PM us with your order information and we will see what we can do about your case.

Thank you and let us know if you have any other problems with any replacements, etc.

Regards,

Seidio
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    They are less helpful via the email route because it's just you and them.

Now that you've posted your issue, expect the Seido rep to respond with their "wonderful customer service!"
    Get ready for it......

Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Hi rem_kujawa,

We apologize for the problem you are having with your replacement as well as the e-mail! Please PM us with your order information and we will see what we can do about your case.
    Told ya!