1.    #1  
    So there are some of us who like the Innocase Surface from Seidio, but aren't happy that the tabs keep breaking.

Does anyone know of a sturdier alternative that still works with the Touchstone?
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    The OEM Sprint hard covers (chrome and red come in the package) are decent. They have a cutout in the back where the TS goes.
  3.    #4  
    Thanks! Yeah, seems like it would work. Thanks especially for the eBay link. But the red and chrome are both so darned ugly, IMO!
  4.    #5  
    I know: what about using the back cover from the Sprint case and a different case's front cover?
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    The chrome's not bad. The red is just plastic ugliness.

Other front covers won't work unless they also have the rail system. This Sprint case does not attach to the phone. It attaches to itself.

I got it for $20 shipped in 2 days. Can't complain much.
  6.    #7  
    Ahh, I see. OK, just ordered one.
    Is there any difference with the ones sold at Sprint store and the one in the Ebay link? (except price)
  8.    #9  
    Looks like the eBay item shows the Sprint packaging, so I'd guess it's the same.
    I'm wondering if this case from eforcity would work with touchstone:

Clip-on Rubber Coated Case for Palm Pre, Black

...pretty darn cheap to try, and I've had really good luck with eforcity before.
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmedina View Post
    The OEM Sprint hard covers (chrome and red come in the package) are decent. They have a cutout in the back where the TS goes.
    I just got this from Sprint store along with a touchstone (buy 2 things get 20% off). Anyway, besides it is not the prettiest, I like it because:
    -eliminates the oreo effect (mine has very little), now, it is rock solid
    -works well with touchstone

I hope they have a black...but oh well.