1.    #1  
    I did a search and found some of the Palm Pre accessories at this website Computers, Notebooks, Netbooks, Ipods, Wii, XBox360, GPS, MP3 - EZ-MART.Net

some of them cheaper than the Precentral.net store (no offense Dieter and company)

I wanted to buy a few things from here, but wasn't sure if they were legit? what do you all think?
    Palm 105--->Samsung i-300--->Treo 300-->Treo 600-->Treo 300 (still has the best keyboard)-->Treo 755p-->Palm PRE-->Treo 680(unlocked by me)--->iPhone 3G---->iPhone 4---->Hp Pre3
  2.    #2  
    bump...
    Palm 105--->Samsung i-300--->Treo 300-->Treo 600-->Treo 300 (still has the best keyboard)-->Treo 755p-->Palm PRE-->Treo 680(unlocked by me)--->iPhone 3G---->iPhone 4---->Hp Pre3
    Can't find any reviews good or bad for them...I'd use Buy.com myself as they have the same prices and are well known!

ez...shipping is not easy on the wallet either. Wow!
    I bought a Battery for my GF's razor ($12.01 shipping included) came quick, I give them a good review. I would just watch out for what you buy from them. Some of the cheep stuff is....well "cheep"