1.    #1  
    I searched for this question already and didn't see anything posted on this so I apologize in advance if this was already asked. Does the Seidio 1350 extended battery charge in the Palm battery charger? I finally made the leap and purchased a Pre and I'd like a little insight if the battery will fit the charger or not.
    Thanks,
    Hank
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    the palm charger is just a USB cable you plug into the Pre right? Not sure what you're asking here?
  3.    #3  
    The Palm battery charger is a small plastic device you can put a battery into and charge it separately from the Pre. For example, if I have two batteries, I could use one in the Pre while the other battery is being charged in the Palm charger. When the battery drains in the Pre, I can switch out the battery from the Palm charger and charge the other battery.
    Quote Originally Posted by hlbiii View Post
    I searched for this question already and didn't see anything posted on this so I apologize in advance if this was already asked. Does the Seidio 1350 extended battery charge in the Palm battery charger? I finally made the leap and purchased a Pre and I'd like a little insight if the battery will fit the charger or not.
    Thanks,
    Hank
    If it fits then it will charge. I do not have personal experience with the 1350 battery, however, when I had a Treo and an extended battery my external charger would charge it.

Hope this helps
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for the reply. I'm using the same set up with my Treo 755P right now but without the extended battery. I'm pleased to read you didn't have any problems charging your extended battery in the external charger. That gives me hope.
    keep in mind that the charger for the Treo will not charge Pre batteries. You would nee one specifically for the Pre/Centro considering the Centro has the same battery.
  7.    #7  
    Indeed, thanks for your assistance.

Hank
    anytime. Glad to help
    <moved>

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions