Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    ever since i installed this shield the proximity sensor duirng a phone call seems off.. when i go to hang up the screen blinks on and off making it hard to actually hang up .. any ideas how to fix?
    I have the invisible shield on my phone and don't have any issues with the phone or it's functionality. Did you maybe use too much of the solution when putting it on? Have you reset your phone lately?

that's all I got.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    best buy installed it. But literally I can almots nevwr end a call the screen flashes in and out
    Had my IS on since launch day of the IS shortly after the luanch of the Pre....had no problems with the workings of the phone with it on.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    thanks just trying to confirm it before i take it to sprint. dont want them blaming it on the shield. im trying to capture of a video of it doing it.. but its hard. the screen sometimes doesnt do it other times its impossible to hang up
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Got mine installed @ best buy and no issues w/prox.
    Quote Originally Posted by grrmisfit View Post
    ever since i installed this shield the proximity sensor duirng a phone call seems off.. when i go to hang up the screen blinks on and off making it hard to actually hang up .. any ideas how to fix?
    I had this happen to me as well during and right after installation. The power button didn't work at all, the phone randomly reset etc. I think what is happening is the water you use to wet the shield slips through the cracks of the phone and creates mass chaos with the internals. After an hour or so my phone was back to normal but it was touch and go for a while. I you are a DIY type, make sure you go easy on the water and keep it away from the cracks at all costs!