Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    The good news - 1.2 fixed the bluetooth in my 2007 Infiniti. The bad news - bluetooth no longer works in my wife's 2009 Lincoln MKX with Microsoft Sync. The phone paired and worked great with 1.1, but refuses to pair with 1.2. I see on Palm's official support forums there are reports of 2009 Lincolns and Fords with the same issue. Anybody else finding this?
    I don't see this. Have you tried removing the Ford from the trusted device list on the Pre', as well as removing this from Ford and reconnecting?
    No issues with my Pre and my wifes '09 Escape..
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bd5times View Post
    I don't see this. Have you tried removing the Ford from the trusted device list on the Pre', as well as removing this from Ford and reconnecting?
    Still not working. I removed the device, tried re-pairing, did a master reset on the car's system, etc. multiple times. The car thinks the pre is an audio device, but not a phone. I've only seen reports of this happening in 2009 Ford vehicles (including several Escapes). Oh well, I'll keep trying. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Glad I found this thread. My SYCN can only see the Pre as a audio device, not a phone. And that really sux.
    GO KU!!!!!
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    I know this doesn't help, but for informational purposes... it works fine in my '09 Milan.
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    Since the 1.2.0 update i'm having the same issue with my 2009 Ford Fusion. Microsoft Sync only sees the Pre as a Media Device and not a phone. Worked great before the update?
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dmitch52 View Post
    Since the 1.2.0 update i'm having the same issue with my 2009 Ford Fusion. Microsoft Sync only sees the Pre as a Media Device and not a phone. Worked great before the update?
    Install the new WebOS 1.2.1 update. The phone paired with our 2009 MKX after this morning's update and seems to working again.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    I had problems with my '09 Escape Hybrid as well. After I deleted the phone from the car, and Sync from the phone, and started all over again it worked fine.

The car now recognizes my Pre as both a phone and an audio device.

Quote Originally Posted by dmitch52 View Post
    You need to delete the phone from the car system in both Phone AND Media areas before re-pairing. This should fix the problem. If you only delete it from the phone menu, it will keep only pairing as an audio device.