Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Hi, I was wondering if anyone had heard of this case or currently owns it. I like that it claims that it claims: Full touch-through access via an electrostatic membrane that protects your screen.

I am kind of skeptical of how this works or if it is indeed durable. The case itself looks nice.

Any info would be appreciated!

Thanks
    looks like the case doesn't cover the front of the phone at all, leaving the screen vulnerable to face down scratches (my rocketfish case saved my screen on many a drop because the front case extends a hair above the screen).

actually from the picture it appears that the front is covered by some sort of protector... my question is.. Is it compatible with the touchstone back and charger?
    I would almost guarantee you won't find much of anything thats compatible witht he touchstone back n charger.
    Quote Originally Posted by cooper1010 View Post
    looks like the case doesn't cover the front of the phone at all, leaving the screen vulnerable to face down scratches (my rocketfish case saved my screen on many a drop because the front case extends a hair above the screen).

...actually, it looks like it does cover the front:

that looks like it covers the sides of the front...not the front.

from reading other descriptions (other than the official site), it says there is some special membrane covering the touch sensitive area.
    I just found this today, anyone know if it is combatible with the touchstone?
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    Yes, the case covers the entire front with a thinner plastic. It's just like the iPhone case that they sell also. It's thin enough where you can still operate the phone through the "membrane". I didn't like the case for the iPhone because the membrane scratched easily. So then you'd need a screen protector for the protector, lol.
    i love the case but the membrane doesn't work well for me. it appears to trap oily residue in bubble form despite repeated cleanings, airing out, etc. it gets to the point that as soon as i get a call i have to take the case off or the sensor reads it as being next to my head and shuts the screen off. i switched back to my old case finally today. if anyone has any ideas of how to fix this problem, please post'em.