1. JRH
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    I found a nice, leather, horizontal holster at walmart from Case Logic that fits the Pre perfectly and was only $17

it's felt lined all inside so it won't scratch the front or the back....it also has a nice strong magnetic flap that closes securely.

the only downside I can think of is that it doesn't have a hole to access the headphone jack while the phone is in the holster...that's not an issue for me as I don't use the jack when it's in the holster.

I was looking for an affordable holster that would look nice and hold the phone securely and it looks like I found it.

I found it with all the other cell phone cases and it's listed as "Universal POUCH"

it also says "compatible with most SLIM PHONES" and "EXECUTIVE SERIES"

I've attached a pic, as a search didn't turn up any pics of the one I found.

hope this helps anyone looking for something similar.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    is there any extra room in the case for a hard case on the pre to fit in it?
    Nice find...
  4. JRH
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by THETRUTH View Post
    is there any extra room in the case for a hard case on the pre to fit in it?
    no....it's a perfect fit and I have a generic hard case that I got on eBay with a car charger and no way it fits in this holster with the case on....I'm not using the case, just full body Phantom Skinz(which is awesome) and the fit is perfect.

I'm VERY happy with this holster case.

the picture I attached has my Pre in the holster and there is no way a Pre with a hard case would fit in there.
    cool thanks
    nice! any other colors available?
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    I picked up a Case Logic side holster for my Pre tonight.

Mine is a slightly different style then above.

The fit is awesome and the first impression is that will be a great holdster.

Not a bad deal for $15 + tax.
    is a good price .. but the brand sound like u having a digital camera and no a pre !!!
    Very nice find! Though I cant use it I have the sprint hardcase and I dont wanna ge rid of it. Its to perfect for me personally!
    I've got to be honest here, I can't imagine using this.

The much nicer looking Palm branded leather side holster type case, which I'e been using for a couple of weeks now, is only $30. Judging by the picture of that thing, I'd say the extra $13 is money well spent.
    Global Posts
    488 Global Posts
    Try this site.....cellphoneshop.net. I have found alot of accessories here and more coming. The prices are amazing. Nearly 25% of what you would normally spend. I personally like holsters for my phones. At $1.39 apiece thats a price you just cant beat.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I agree with VeeDubb. The Sprint case is of excellent quality, its slim, the phone fits snug and the belt clip is quite tight.