1.    #1  
    Hi im looking for the right bluetooth for my job... i work in construction and is kind like hard keep checking my phone , because im scare of get some scratch or dirty so illl like to know if someone know about a good and long range bluetooth for my kind of job.

thank you guys!
    Blue Ant V1 is voice and works geat!
    Good luck finding something long range to work w/ the pre.

Dont get me wrong I love my Pre but the bluetooth absolutely SUCKS. I cant even put my phone in my pocket on the same side as my headset w/o static.

Before some of you even say it Ive tried 2 diff pre's and no less than 5 diff headsets, still no go.
    BT only has a range of 30ish feet max in ideal conditions. I say get an arm band and a stereo headset like the S9. Arm band will let you see who is calling while also adding some protection. Hope that helps
    I had the Blue Ant V1 and for $150.00 I thought that it was $125.00 too much.

The voice dial is a pain in the **** to set up, and if that doesn't work smoothly then why spend the money on it?

I, like others, are waiting for the voice dial to come out on the Pre then just about any headset would be good.....well maybe not in the range area, but who knows??

I know this isn't an answer to your question, but I to tell you what I thought about the V1.

Good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post

Dont get me wrong I love my Pre but the bluetooth absolutely SUCKS. I cant even put my phone in my pocket on the same side as my headset w/o static.

Before some of you even say it Ive tried 2 diff pre's and no less than 5 diff headsets, still no go.
    No way, it must be your... J/K

Same issue here, just got in a Jabra BT2020. If there is anything within line of sight, no matter the range, I get heavy static. I can get ~30 ft away, but only if there is absolutely nothing within the linear path between the headset and the phone (including my ear!). Even at just a few inches, if my hand is between the two, I get static.

I truly hope this is within the confines of the drivers and software so that it can be rectified.
    I use a Plantronics Discovery 975 and its amazing! Fits in perfectly and it has its own little charging case. Excellent sound quality and I can walk around with it and usually not have much static. Little on the pricey side at 129.99 MSRP, but otherwise an excellent BT headset.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by YBCold View Post
    Blue Ant V1 is voice and works geat!
    how is the range in this one ?..u think this bt could support for my kind of job?
    2 SLOW, that's because the HFP profile is broken in 1.1. 1.2 goes a long way towards FIXING this. try your headset again after the upgrade and see how much better it works.....

OP, the longest range headset I've tried is the Jabra bt3030. I got approx 29ft before picking up a bit of static.
    Quote Originally Posted by beret9987 View Post
    I use a Plantronics Discovery 975 and its amazing! Fits in perfectly and it has its own little charging case. Excellent sound quality and I can walk around with it and usually not have much static. Little on the pricey side at 129.99 MSRP, but otherwise an excellent BT headset.
    Discovery 975 gets my vote for range, sound quality. I bought one, loved it but I had to go exchange for another because of the case. Well best buy was out so I exchanged for the jawbone prime. The jawbone does cut out more noise and the nice thing is it has a hook, so that might help in your job (less likely to fall off). But the range is not as good as the 975. My suggestion, go buy the 975, try it out and if you want to try the jawbone, exchange it. You have 30 days to decide. I'm still on the fence, jawbone is good for noise but the 975 sounds better in my ear and is actually more comfortable. Good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post

Woah. That's bad. I can get 20 feet away through a wall.