1.    #1  
    I'm new here but I do understand how to use a search function and I cannot find any information on Case-Mate's Naked Case. I have looked all over online and there doesn't seem to be much information on the Pre version. I found plenty on the iPhone but that only raised more questions for me. For the iPhone it is two pieces that slide together to make one solid case. How would that work for the Pre and have it still be able to slide? If anyone can shed some light, it would be greatly appreciated. I just ordered my Pre and I was looking for a good case. I was just wondering if anyone had any experience. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    175 Global Posts
    I don't have an answer for you, but I also have questions about this case. Specifically, does it work with the Touchstone charger?

In all fairness to the consumer, any accessory maker making cases for the Pre (and any store selling them -- "ahem" Precentral Store) should explicitly state whether or not a case is compatible with the Touchstone in their descriptive copy.
    Global Posts
    175 Global Posts
    Well, customer service emailed me back and said that it does NOT work with the Touchstone. This is a shame, because I haven't seen any other hard case that also covers the front like this one. But I wouldn't want to give up my Touchstone for the case.
  4.    #4  
    Interesting... I think I might just buy it.